+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Away to Leeds

Quote Originally Posted by 2020visionofleeds View Post
    Adverts are annoying on here

We’ll play the second choice players in the mid week cup game, against you I’d be amazed if Bielsa doesn’t pick the team that started against Derby, more or less. Mind you squad is now quite strong, players like Bamford and Pontus can only get on the bench.

Sometimes in this league there are big surprises, so the form might say an obvious Leeds win but it might not be, at least might not be a walkover anyway. I’m hoping you play differently to Derby and Stoke as I’d like to see how we cope with that

Good luck anyway (but not too much obviously )
    Personally i hope we kick your playmaker up and down the pitch, our centre backs knock ten bells out of your forwards, and our strikers bully your centre backs into submission, so yeh, i think we'll be aggressive in trying to keep you quiet particularly early on, we just need a Vinny Jones type midfielder to sort Saiz out!...

Good luck and tell your chairman he's a robbing get.....

Adverts are annoying on here
    Do you use Chrome? Download adbl0ck3r(all letters to spell the actual word, it stars it out if I spell it properly) the only adverts I get on this page is a little banner at the top of each thread. I'm not sure if it is downloadable on IE/Firefox although I don't see why it wouldn't be. Stops annoying adverts and pop-ups off most websites

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Personally i hope we kick your playmaker up and down the pitch, our centre backs knock ten bells out of your forwards, and our strikers bully your centre backs into submission, so yeh, i think we'll be aggressive in trying to keep you quiet particularly early on, we just need a Vinny Jones type midfielder to sort Saiz out!...

Good luck and tell your chairman he's a robbing get.....
    Good man that’s more like it.

So do I we need the practice before we go to Millwall. Problem I think you’ll find is we have several playmakers (at least 3) so kicking one won’t do it. Derby brought Bradley Johnson on second half to mark Sais and it didn’t help them.

I was just being polite before, I’m really hoping we put 6 past you

Thanks donmiller, I probably arent going to be on here after this week but I appreciate the suggestion
    Last edited by 2020visionofleeds; 13-08-2018 at 09:44 AM.

I'm hoping it's only 6.

Thanks donmiller, I probably arent going to be on here after this week but I appreciate the suggestion
    At the very least come back to gloat after your 6-0 victory

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    At the very least come back to gloat after your 6-0 victory
    We have to do it first, think you’ll give us a frustrating time. In any case, gloat, moi? When have you ever known a Leeds fan behave insensitively?

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Will we get hammered ?

Come on Warney get a better side out
    Agreed ,we will probably suffer a bigger loss than Brentford if our MF doesn't improve defensively

So do I we need the practice before we go to Millwall. Problem I think you’ll find is we have several playmakers (at least 3) so kicking one won’t do it. Derby brought Bradley Johnson on second half to mark Sais and it didn’t help them.

Nice one fella, well if you've got more than one playmaker we'll just have to spread the yellow cards around the team won't we...the fact is that we're massive underdogs in this game, and we've nowt to lose, if you beat us easy nobody will be surprised, if we nick an early goal, you never ever know, do you....

Good luck anyway yer dirty Leeds get...

In a re-enactment of the game at Millmoor about 15 years ago we will let Leeds hit the woodwork half a dozen times before sneaking a winner with our only attack

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast