+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Away to Leeds

Quote Originally Posted by nakedtruth View Post
    True, but the truth often hurts
    But not on this occasion.

‘‘tis but a scratch”

Monty Python’s Black Knight

Quote Originally Posted by nakedtruth View Post
    ‘‘tis but a scratch”

Monty Python’s Black Knight
    Like when you Pokem with a sharp stick ?
    Worked out how you're going to work "Zilzal" into an answer yet?
    Alan Shearer's got a lot to answer for!
    Last edited by mikemiller; 16-08-2018 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Yes, pretty much like your return to the premier league...
    Maybe ........ but rather that than your more than likely return to L1 be it this season or next?

Enjoy the atmosphere on Saturday .......... oops, sorry, forgive me, you ain’t goin are you armchair?

I get it, you’ve been supporting the Millers all your life with occasional misses, especially away from home so why ticket prices becomes such an argument is poor on your part. Pretty sure if the Millers were playing their last game of the season against us and a win would get you promoted, you would be at bellend road then, even if tickets were £50 a pop.

Not so much support, more like a chap with a chip on t’old shoulder. You stick to them principals, save your money and pat your self on ya back telling yasen that “you really made a point and that showed em”.
    Last edited by Pacaman; 16-08-2018 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Like when you Pokem with a sharp stick ?
    Worked out how you're going to work "Zilzal" into an answer yet?
    Alan Shearer's got a lot to answer for!
    What?

Are you on some form of medication?

Is it some form of word puzzle?

I’ve absolutely no idea what you’re banging on about.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacaman View Post
    Maybe ........ but rather that than your more than likely return to L1 be it this season or next?

Enjoy the atmosphere on Saturday .......... oops, sorry, forgive me, you ain’t goin are you armchair?

I get it, you’ve been supporting the Millers all your life with occasional misses, especially away from home so why ticket prices becomes such an argument is poor on your part. Pretty sure if the Millers were playing their last game of the season against us and a win would get you promoted, you would be at bellend road then, even if tickets were £50 each.
    You're not far off with this one. Remember Steve Evans" sombrero day. Ended 0-0 and I think we sold out.
    Not sure if it was £38 though.

I still think you guys should go on a Man City message board and tell them you've just beaten Stoke and Derby and you,d smash City at Elland Road and you get 32000 at home.
    Go on....I dare you.

Good banter. I’ll do it

If Warne sticks to his usual philosophy he will pick the same side as last Sat - we will loose 6-0 but he will tell us that "the lads gave me everything" - unfortunately Paul that's not enough in this league and if you were a good manager you should know better but you aren't a good manager and you will follow the same path as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacaman View Post

I get it, you’ve been supporting the Millers all your life with occasional misses, especially away from home so why ticket prices becomes such an argument is poor on your part. Pretty sure if the Millers were playing their last game of the season against us and a win would get you promoted, you would be at bellend road then, even if tickets were £50 a pop.

Not so much support, more like a chap with a chip on t’old shoulder. You stick to them principals, save your money and pat your self on ya back telling yasen that “you really made a point and that showed em”.
    Haha, unlike yourselves I'm a man of principle fella, just shows though that when anyone has the temerity to challenge you massive's then you start thee petty name calling haha, no bother, good luck on satdy, I'll be tucked up with my tartan blanket over my knees....UTM

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Personally i hope we kick your playmaker up and down the pitch, our centre backs knock ten bells out of your forwards, and our strikers bully your centre backs into submission, so yeh, i think we'll be aggressive in trying to keep you quiet particularly early on, we just need a Vinny Jones type midfielder to sort Saiz out!...

Good luck and tell your chairman he's a robbing get.....
    What a kant you are..

You won't 'sort' either of them out. Both will be too quick for you to do that. Kavin Phillps and Klitch will sort out your midfield 'hard men'

We'll be fitter and faster than any of your players. But expect you to up your game and hoof, time waste and foul for 90 mins.

I'd hate it pay good money to watch my team go and try and kick a team all over to get a result.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast