+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TEAM for saturday

qpr will probably do to us what weve done with brighton over joc and put a 5m price on him

£5m would be worth paying for sure.

Being left footed, he'd also be a part replacement for Brooks as well as Duffy. Perfect reinvestment.

So listen Wilder, just sign Freeman and Gallagher. OK?

Just need a decent striker in for Satdi and jobs a good un

It will round off a cracking window for us

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    I will be staggered if Woody (mk2) does not play on Saturday.

You have to play him to put Swansea in fear mode,they are Welsh they all know what The Prince of Wales can do.
    I think he’ll be on the bench and come on as sub depending on how the game is going at best. 2 days training isn’t nearly enough, last thing we want is for him to struggle and the ‘experts’ write him off.

Hopefully we’ll be leading comfortably with 30 minutes to go and he can come on without much pressure and score a blinder and kick in from there.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    I think he’ll be on the bench and come on as sub depending on how the game is going at best. 2 days training isn’t nearly enough, last thing we want is for him to struggle and the ‘experts’ write him off.

Hopefully we’ll be leading comfortably with 30 minutes to go and he can come on without much pressure and score a blinder and kick in from there.
    Thinking about it Gray,that will scare them even more,because thats how he scored for Wales coming on as a sub.

Quote Originally Posted by Twirlo70 View Post
    ................................moore........

..................bash........egan.........jack... ..
    freeman........................................... ........enda...
    ..................evans........fleck.......freeman .........
    ........................mcgoldrick.........waghorn .........
    woodburn
    sharp
    clarke
    stearman
    anderson.
    we can all hope lol
    Wot no Henderson?

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    still fancy waghorn to end up at boro hes from that region isnt he and i think boro will pay 7m for him after theyve sold bamford know bulmer isnt impressed with my tipping but got a feeling we might land gallagher on loan and hopefully luke freeman might be worth adding a million to the alleged 3m price to get him still only 26
    Not sure about the Gallagher bit but I think waghorn is boro bound I think they also might go in for freeman as a replacement for traore I know he's injured atm but will most likely go in Jan so they may be tempted to get him now rather than risk waiting

Can't see woodburn starting he will have only had 3 training sessions with us much more likely to come off the bench imo,wouldn't surprise me if Moore started did himself no harm at all at donny personally I'd go with hendo tho

i think we will start with leon and goldie up top saturday duffy in behind and fleck and evans the other 2 in midfield plus be the same defence and wing backs that started against inter 2 0 win for chris wilders mighty blades coyraww !!!

Not a chance.

Even if we did land a newbie, they would be on the bench on Saturday.

Hendo
    Baldock - Bash - Egan - JoC - Enda
    Evans - Fleck - Woody
    LC - Goldie

I couldn't care less really. We are stronger than we were in every position (except strikers, where we are currently the same), we've got some excellent players, kept the ones we needed, brought in some quality. Apart from Forest who've just chucked the wallet in, we've had the outstanding transfer window in the Championship.

Come on CW..! Freeman and Waghorn and we're going to be very competitive...

(I'm just starting to feel the first stage of giddy at all this positive news...)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast