+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Scott McKenna

He'll get "off" with it but it's not the point.

I've said before we need to get our shit together before spending money we've never had and never will have on a stadium.

I may be pessimistic but I can’t see it being overturned, it has been looked at by a mr magoo type and decided it warrants a two match ban. They do not have a track record of saying they were wrong even when they obviously are.
    Something stinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Absolutley
    Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    Questions need to be asked. If the ref saw it, allowed it to pass and played on, then as far as i am aware thats the end of it. If its an off the ball challenge and the ref doesn't see it, then a player can be cited. So at which point was there a rule that could exist between the two types? this is the first of its kind as far as i am aware, but if this has always been a rule then why did McGregor get away with his kick out? SM's tackle is not a sending off challenge and an attempt was clearly made to win the ball and he clearly does WIN the ball. My questions would be -

Who decided to look at this tackle and make it a red.
    Why did they see it as a red.
    Why have other tackles of a similar nature gone by without incident.
    When did the rule change, allowing this sort of review happen.
    Why was McGregor not retrospectively red carded for his intentional kickout, where no attempt to play the ball was made.
    Why are the SFA/SPFL utterly corrupt, inept c@nts.
    How many times are we going to be discussing referees and dodgy SFA /SPFL decisions before any of us do anything about it.
    Will Mline continue to happily drink from the cum guzzling cup, while we fork out £25+ a week to 'enjoy' it all.
    Words fail me, the games a bogey right enough

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    He'll get "off" with it but it's not the point.

I've said before we need to get our shit together before spending money we've never had and never will have on a stadium.
    Am I wrong in saying that if he had been red carded during the game, he would have missed one match. Not two ??

and that previously , if that red card was appealed, and the appeal was lost. The penalty was incresed to two matches ??
    Or am I meringue ?

( Because if it is , was or should have been. There escape clause is to " reduce " it to one game. ) Cnuts.

Come on tae fcuk.
    This citing is a farce and potentially disrupting preparation ahead of Saturdays game.
    Its corrupt in itself to have a review within 48 hours of a game.

In fact, in order to mitigate against clubs willfully appealing in order to delay processes etc, suspensions should not be implemented immediately and allow time for due dilligence in an appeal without impacting that weeks preparations.

Red carded, miss a game in a months time (not the next one).
    Then if you don't appeal within 48 hours, it stands, if it is appealed, it can be assessed before the potentially impacted game

Just about done with it all. Can't see the point in wasting any more money on a rigged game.

I'm with you Bud, WTF is the point? If the club doesn't raise legal proceedings here they've no f u ck ing collective spine.

The authorities arnae even trying to hide it now, it's overt, it's in the open and I'm close to wanting no further part of it.

Absolutely shocked by outcome. A huge missed opportunity by the panel to put him out of the semi. Heads will surely roll

I’ve said it before & I’ll say it until I’m blue in the face...

F**K the SFA

Any Dons fan who pays to see a Scotland game or a Scottish Cup tie need to have a word with themselves.

If we made the Scottish Cup Final I’d not go.
    And I hope Scotland never qualify for another tournament again under the current regime & their blatant cheating & hypocrisy

Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast