+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Scott McKenna

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
    Be a slap in the face for the dna folks
    if they sell to someone like sawansea for a relative pittance.
    What a pathetic comment. And you can't spell Swansea.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    There’s a lot of speculation about the loon, so probably deserves its own thread.

Scott McKenna: Swansea enquire about Aberdeen centre-half

So just an enquiry, no offer.

Should simply be told we are not looking to sell as on long contract unless they make an offer that cannot be turned down.
    Pretty good words from McInnes in that story. He's basically saying that Swansea have sold Mawson for 18-20 million, so the bidding for McKenna starts there for whoever is interested....

McInnes spent more time in yesterday’s press conference talking about McKenna than about the game - really bigging him up - “too good for championship”, “best Scottish centre half”, “potential to be better than £20m defender” etc.

All of these claims are quite possibly true, but I couldn’t help worrying while listening that he’s putting a lot of pressure on McKenna ahead of tonight’s game when he’ll be in the spotlight. Hope he’s not set him up for a fail.

This will be the first time I can think of where I won’t have any fear that a good performance from a top young player will attract the interest of the huns. He’s well out of their reach in terms of transfer fees with the cash the English clubs have. If there is one good thing about all the money down south is that it will at least make Ibrox an unlikely next step for a high value player.

Quote Originally Posted by the_brisco_thief View Post
    This will be the first time I can think of where I won’t have any fear that a good performance from a top young player will attract the interest of the huns. He’s well out of their reach in terms of transfer fees with the cash the English clubs have. If there is one good thing about all the money down south is that it will at least make Ibrox an unlikely next step for a high value player.
    Scott seems to be quite an intelligent lad so he wouldn't end up there even if they did have the financial ability to secure him.

Mate text me saying Mckenna linked we Celtic in paper toay. Not sure if true or made up as we play one cheek tomorrow

Oh aye

What for?

£250,000 plus Hayes back?

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldolski10 View Post
    Mate text me saying Mckenna linked we Celtic in paper toay. Not sure if true or made up as we play one cheek tomorrow
    Just read it in bbc sport gossip column. The quote is fae the sun so just the usual weegia push before we play a big game

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Oh aye

What for?

£250,000 plus Hayes back?
    I was about to suggest the exact same but with another season loan for Christie..........

They canna help themselves.

It's pathetic really.

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast