+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Scott McKenna

We should refuse to play St Mirren on Saturday.

We aren't going to win the league and we aren't going to get relegated, so nothing to lose. This would end up being broadcast worldwide if we pulled out of a match due to this, and the SFA/SPFL would have to face intense scrutiny.

The whole thing is pointless and a joke.

It's a literal tackle where he gets the ball but his momentum coming side on, and the opponents running forward cause the collision - his leg propels up as hes kicked the ball! Photos make it look bad but that can happen with anything - we are now working from photographs for suspensions.

Sick of it. Our game is dead.

Ha ha, the BBC have got it wrong again.

"Edouard puts Celtic ahead after two minutes "

He can't have because he was seriously injured on Saturday by Scott McKenna.

**** YOU, SFA. **** YOU.

Their complacency and arrogance shows that they’re sticking their fingers up at us, content to put their corruption into plain sight, in contempt for anyone but the bigoted diseases they exist to serve.

**** you and your rigged ‘competition’.
    Last edited by 57vintage; 04-10-2018 at 05:33 PM.

Right, that's the first time I have been able to watch it a couple of times.

I admit, if I had been at the game and the tackle had been the other way round I would have been screaming about it.

However, once the drink had worn off and I had seen the replay I would have known that it was a straight forward clearence made milliseconds before being hit by the forward, resulting in an ungainly thrashing around with arms and legs all over the place.

No one who has ever played the game, at any level, would see that as a sending off.

The corruption is now out there in the open.
    That's Devlin and McKenna both been banned after appeals where these f*cks had the chance to watch it a thousand times. And still they ban them.
    Add that to McGregor, Naismith being ignored and it's plain to see.

F*ck these c*nts!

Not sure what the club can do but I hope it's something seriously strong! No way should we take this lying down.

So what's next then? There seemed to be a bit of momentum building up after the Devlin incident and a few others round about the same time. The club certainly picked up on it resulting in some stronger than usual worded statements (no laughing now) Not much granted but it's a start.

Now this, nothing less than blatant cheating all done hidden away behind the scenes.

So what realistically can be done about it?

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    Just about done with it all. Can't see the point in wasting any more money on a rigged game.
    Folk keep saying just about done or if they do this I am out etc.

If your happy with things as it is, keeping paying to watch. If you think its rigged, stop handing over your money.

If you hand over your money, you effectively support this rubbish and current set up

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I’ve said it before & I’ll say it until I’m blue in the face...

F**K the SFA

Any Dons fan who pays to see a Scotland game or a Scottish Cup tie need to have a word with themselves.

If we made the Scottish Cup Final I’d not go.
    And I hope Scotland never qualify for another tournament again under the current regime & their blatant cheating & hypocrisy

The problem RST is folk still attend. I don't get it at all.

Folk must be happy we are only there to make up the numbers.

I would not take a free ticket to watch us / a Scottish game and support this nonsense we see week in / week out

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    The corruption is now out there in the open.
    That's Devlin and McKenna both been banned after appeals where these f*cks had the chance to watch it a thousand times. And still they ban them.
    Add that to McGregor, Naismith being ignored and it's plain to see.

F*ck these c*nts!

Not sure what the club can do but I hope it's something seriously strong! No way should we take this lying down.

Our club don't want to do anything... We had a chance in 2012 to make changes to the game, but some couldn't wait till a new team made it to the big league.

The chance to change the game is gone. Its only going to get more comical. If any changes are to be made it will be fan driven. Simply hit them in the pocket and watch things change

Shock, horror, the ****ing SFA uphold a decision taken by the ****ing SFA. Shower of cnuts. Somewhere in Weegieland they will be shagging a goat or a kid at the sheer joy of having ****ed us over again.

Can we name McKenna as a sub on Saturday as long as don’t play him ? As far as I was aware, these bans/suspensions ****e only happens when you enter the field of play. No law broken and a big FU to the SFA.

It would be interesting to hear what Alex McLeish thought about it. He made McKenna captain of the SFA’s national team to encourage the lad, now the SFA **** him over. I

Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast