+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Scott McKenna

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    Don't believe what comes out of the official club channels.

Don't be surprised if a deal is done to sell him by Thursday.
    One thing I cannot be accused of is believing what comes out of the official club channels

If Scott McKenna is sold by Thursday I will throw my toys right out the pram!

Quote Originally Posted by ObanRed View Post
    Who plays RB for U20's ? Must be worth a shot v Dundee surely?
    Ryan Harrington, he was on the bench today.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    No.
    Defensive midfield or not at all unless there isn’t anyone else.
    Twice he’s played RB.
    First game he was hooked after having an horrific 45 minutes in the semi final.
    Today he was caught wrong side & gave away a needless penalty (although Windass dived).
    He’s not a defender as far as I can see
    Correct - play Ball in defensive midfield, or not at all. He's worse at RB than Considine is at LB. He is, however, actually quite good in defensive midfield - far better than Gleeson from what I saw today.

Give Harrington a shot at RB in the next game and see how he does.

Lewis
    Harrington Devlin Considine Shinnie
    Ball Gleeson
    McGinn Forrester GMS
    Anderson

That's how i'd go in the next match. Jury's out on Gleeson and Forrester, but they should get the chance to show why they were signed. I'd give Ferguson a break as he's featured far more than I expected he would already and I don't think it's wise to overplay him this early. Anderson up front as he's proven in 20 minutes today that he can do what none of the other strikers at the club can do - SCORE!

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Correct - play Ball in defensive midfield, or not at all. He's worse at RB than Considine is at LB. He is, however, actually quite good in defensive midfield - far better than Gleeson from what I saw today.

Give Harrington a shot at RB in the next game and see how he does.

Lewis
    Harrington Devlin Considine Shinnie
    Ball Gleeson
    McGinn Forrester GMS
    Anderson

That's how i'd go in the next match. Jury's out on Gleeson and Forrester, but they should get the chance to show why they were signed. I'd give Ferguson a break as he's featured far more than I expected he would already and I don't think it's wise to overplay him this early. Anderson up front as he's proven in 20 minutes today that he can do what none of the other strikers at the club can do - SCORE!

I’d go:

Lewis
    Ball Devlin Considine Shinnie
    Ferguson Campbell
    GMS Christie Hayes
    Moult

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    No.
    Defensive midfield or not at all unless there isn’t anyone else.
    Twice he’s played RB.
    First game he was hooked after having an horrific 45 minutes in the semi final.
    Today he was caught wrong side & gave away a needless penalty (although Windass dived).
    He’s not a defender as far as I can see
    He played right back against Celtic just before Christmas last year as well.

I still think he is an accident waiting to happen no matter where he plays.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Nah

That was a Spar on St. Swithin Street or thereabouts.

A crime indeed to lose that thread, I used to read it occasionally if I needed cheering up.
    Ah the classic threads - sadly missed 😔.

It was defo St Swithin Street Spar in the thread, involving regular updates from various posters on Matthews increasingly cringeworthy efforts to satisfy his customers. I think some folk started going in just to try and experience the great man in action themselves 😂. One of my favourites involved the wonderful description of Matthew nearly impaling himself on a toblerone (or similar confectionary) while trying to hand it over in some promotion or other 😂😂😂

Walter Sobchak’s WYOWYN reviews of what he thought of the filly in question were Pulitzer Prize worthy.

Hoggys jet skiing plans across the North Sea was another belter as was the one with the boy with the laptop issues 😂😂😂

Happy days reading through those....

Funny enough, i was just thinking about said thread today!!

There is a Matthew, who, works in ASDA in Perth, that seems to fit the bill of the legend

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Bad management unfortunately.
    Yip, once again

SF

There is a Matthew, who, works in ASDA in Perth, that seems to fit the bill of the legend

We could maybe run a minibus.

Is it near McDiarmid. We are down there in a month

Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast