+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Scott McKenna

This is next level sh1t, it really is.

I've really got no words....... we're in Russian elections country here.

Quote Originally Posted by bpdon View Post
    ^^ as above, its clear that either...... all of the officials are now stating in writing that they didnt see McKennas tackle at all...... or the compliance gadgie has painted the alleged offence as "exceptional in nature" and the officials are claiming they didn't see the part of the tackle deemed exceptional.
    And yet the heavily publicised Mcgregor incident went by without the need to intervene? Retrospective red cards will be the death of the game, especially when these people who make these decisions cant be held accountable for it. There is no consistency or transparency, with little men meeting in a room now conjuring up reasons to ban players for sh!t like this. The game is f@cked, actually f@cked.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    This is next level sh1t, it really is.

I've really got no words....... we're in Russian elections country here.
    Yup. They either saw it all or none of it. And if they claim the latter, do they really expect anyone to believe that?

So if I'm getting this right, the compliance officer has brought this to the attention for the fast track panel to look at because in his mind from the refs report, nobody saw a tackle which he felt was reckless but the other officials obviously thought was t even worth mentioning. We are not even talking about something that is off the ball here.
    On top of that the compliance officer won't be at the panel to explain to the three stooges why he has brought everyone there in the first place!

The whole process is a shambles and not fit for purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    So if I'm getting this right, the compliance officer has brought this to the attention for the fast track panel to look at because in his mind from the refs report, nobody saw a tackle which he felt was reckless but the other officials obviously thought was t even worth mentioning. We are not even talking about something that is off the ball here.
    On top of that the compliance officer won't be at the panel to explain to the three stooges why he has brought everyone there in the first place!

The whole process is a shambles and not fit for purpose.
    I dont think the refs match report would ever mention an event that didn't result in a foul. From reading the CO protocol, all 4 of the officials have to confirm to the CO that they explicitly did not see the incident...... which is impossible and I will be amazed if anyone buys that.

I am pretty sure that this will be the basis of AFCs claim considering Edouard was tweeting after the game that the ref told him McKenna got the ball. So Madden saw it and rightly or wrongly let it go.

I dont think the refs match report would ever mention an event that didn't result in a foul. From reading the CO protocol, all 4 of the officials have to confirm to the CO that they explicitly did not see the incident...... which is impossible and I will be amazed if anyone buys that.

I am pretty sure that this will be the basis of AFCs claim considering Edouard was tweeting after the game that the ref told him McKenna got the ball. So Madden saw it and rightly or wrongly let it go.
    The Quine Clare that is the new CO is an ex fiscal that was involved with grass roots football apparently( perhaps played at a decent level or maybe just washed her loons kit after the Saturday morning match)she will fit in well at the SFA which is a f ucking joke......6 floors of offices that are in charge of all associations doing what?

Having been in front of a panel there, you genuinely could not write it up......pure comedy gold.

The game up here has been burst for a long time and is now “amateur night”......sadly that gig is now on every night, as the daily f uck ups prove.

SF

Absolutely.

McKenna got there first and cleared the ball.
    If anything, The Celtic striker therefor impeded and fouled McKenna

Compare McKenna incident versus MacGregors, which was not playing the ball.

Incidentallly, Madden called it correctly.

There's too many different organisations withnin the Scottish football who are all amateurs and they are all paranoid of each other.

I'd imagine any CO would be an ex fiscal, the last was and was very experienced and wasn't into football. Being involved in football shouldn't really matter, in fact it's better they aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Compare McKenna incident versus MacGregors, which was not playing the ball.
    Sums up all that's wrong with this situation.

So what time is the hearing? Just want to be sure I have my post ready lambasting the corruptness of the GFA after ban extended to include the semi

Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast