+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Scott McKenna

Quote Originally Posted by The Trading Sheep View Post
    Yes, but strangely folk can't wait to hand over their hard earned then moan about the p*sh being ripped out them and how rigged it is.

It is rigged, thats a fact and undeniable. Anyone who attends supports this and should surely know that things won't change. It will only get worse.
    Im done.

I was annoyed im away to miss three homes and the semi being away. I now dont give a f@ck

what a terrible decision.

Bobby Madden relegated to refereeing a championship game this coming weekend, and not just any game but bottom against third bottom - clearly corrupt powers that be punishing him for not standing up for timmy.

Chances of winning appeal tomorrow are somewhere between zero and f*ck all

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Why has it suddenly been announced today? These things usually happen quite quickly after a game. Did Timmy throw their toys out of the pram about it?
    I caught the end of the news earlier and sure it said it was celtic who lodged the complaint. A bit strange they have took so long to lodge it, somebody been having a word I'm sure. Favours will be getting done.

Had a little look on the judicial panel updates website and noticed the appeal is tomorrow. Also noticed a director at jute is up for gambling and a referee, Steve Turnbull, is up for citing bias or some such. Anyone know anything about either of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Bobby Madden relegated to refereeing a championship game this coming weekend, and not just any game but bottom against third bottom - clearly corrupt powers that be punishing him for not standing up for timmy.

That's incredible. They're not giving a **** at all now. It's in your face. I fear for the Jambos this weekend.

On a different Scott McKenna point, I see that Steve Bruce has been sacked at Villa, so that is one possible bidder for McKenna in January gone

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    It's because of stuff like this that I don't go to games any more.
    I've decided I will be attending no more games this season, took that decision after Devlin's red card, Clarke getting cited and Jack, Gerrard, Gordon and Rodgers not getting pulled for their comments nevermind all the kicks/elbows etc that are fair game this season.
    The whole set up stinks this season and they ain't even trying to hide it a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post

How can that be possible before an appeal panel has a look. The appels not just for McKenna its for Madden to be cleared or balls louped off. Hes a eunuch already. How doea that work

McKenna is a better player at CH than either of the cheeks have, and if he plays he increases our chances of beating them in any one off game.. So he's being singled out for discrimination to speed up the "I was bullied out of Scotland by the Refs" headline when his transfer goes through.

Not a chance in hell the appeal will succeed.
    The laws of the game say “endangering an opponent” “excessive force” is a red card.
    The fact he won the ball is irrelevant.
    Maybe Scott should’ve kicked Edouard off the ball.

The club & fans need to take a stance on this & get the SFA to f**k.
    Not sure how, but we have to.

Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast