+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Scott McKenna

I remember the season where Craig Gordon literally wiped out opponents with 'karate' style kicks, on two separate occasions and both were brushed under the carpet... and folk wonder why we get seriously f@cking irate. I have now watched this SM tackle about 20 times and there is nothing, NOTHING that remotely says its a sending off. The ref got the decision spot on and rightly played on.

I keep saying i have had enough, but i seriously wonder what the f@cking point is anymore? £25 a week, plus travel costs to watch a team in a league where they stand zero chance of being allowed to win it. Folk say walking away from it all punishes the club, but so what... why on earth should anyone have to pay to watch a fixed sport? Im not even surprised anymore... its not like they are even trying to hide the corruption. The games a bogie.

What Scott should do is forget about making any genuine challenges and instead he should just kick players off the ball, get the red card anyway and win the appeal. Thats the precedent they have set is it not?
    Last edited by Stupie82; 03-10-2018 at 07:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    I remember the season where Craig Gordon literally wiped out opponents with 'karate' style kicks, on two separate occasions and both were brushed under the carpet... and folk wonder why we get seriously f@cking irate. I have now watched this SM tackle about 20 times and there is nothing, NOTHING that remotely says its a sending off. The ref got the decision spot on and rightly played on.

I keep saying i have had enough, but i seriously wonder what the f@cking point is anymore? £25 a week, plus travel costs to watch a team in a league where they stand zero chance of being allowed to win it. Folk say walking away from it all punishes the club, but so what... why on earth should anyone have to pay to watch a fixed sport? Im not even surprised anymore... its not like they are even trying to hide the corruption. The games a bogie.
    Our club is as much to blame. After 2012, we had a opportunity to try and bring some balance to the game and how its run in this country. Sadly, some at our club missed the dead team too much and wished them back.

We are now going back to pre 2012 levels where football was supposedly great and fans were happy with the competition and level of competition

Games a bogey

Quote Originally Posted by The Trading Sheep View Post
    We are now going back to pre 2012

Games a bogey
    Absolutley

Quote Originally Posted by The Trading Sheep View Post
    Our club is as much to blame. After 2012, we had a opportunity to try and bring some balance to the game and how its run in this country. Sadly, some at our club missed the dead team too much and wished them back.

We are now going back to pre 2012 levels where football was supposedly great and fans were happy with the competition and level of competition

Games a bogey
    Absolutely agree with all of that. Most of us knew this day would come again... 'normal' service has resumed and Milne must be delighted! A Strong Rangers, the two Glasgow 'giants' doing well in Europe ... forget the cum guzzling cup, he will be spunking in his own dra's as we speak.

Great tackle, absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Who's the screetching bitch though?

To my knowledge this is totally unprecedented citing a player for a challenge the referee witnessed. If the chunts uphold the ban we should make a real stand because this goes beyond cheating.

My solution is to tell them to ram their semi final tickets up their arse. Full boycott.

Questions need to be asked. If the ref saw it, allowed it to pass and played on, then as far as i am aware thats the end of it. If its an off the ball challenge and the ref doesn't see it, then a player can be cited. So at which point was there a rule that could exist between the two types? this is the first of its kind as far as i am aware, but if this has always been a rule then why did McGregor get away with his kick out? SM's tackle is not a sending off challenge and an attempt was clearly made to win the ball and he clearly does WIN the ball. My questions would be -

Who decided to look at this tackle and make it a red.
    Why did they see it as a red.
    Why have other tackles of a similar nature gone by without incident.
    When did the rule change, allowing this sort of review happen.
    Why was McGregor not retrospectively red carded for his intentional kickout, where no attempt to play the ball was made.
    Why are the SFA/SPFL utterly corrupt, inept c@nts.
    How many times are we going to be discussing referees and dodgy SFA /SPFL decisions before any of us do anything about it.
    Will Mline continue to happily drink from the cum guzzling cup, while we fork out £25+ a week to 'enjoy' it all.
    Last edited by Stupie82; 03-10-2018 at 08:20 PM.

Here are the pertinent rules...

However where the Compliance Officer obtains written evidence from each of the match officials that no part of the act alleged to constitute the sending off offence was seen at the time that it occurred, there shall be a rebuttable presumption that the act that is alleged to constitute the sending off offence was “not seen”.
    Notwithstanding 13.3.1 a Fast Track Notice of Complaint may be raised by the Compliance
    Officer in respect of serious foul play and violent conduct where some part of the act alleged to constitute the sending off offence was seen by one or more of the match officials, provided that:
    the serious foul play and/or violent conduct was exceptional in nature; and
    that the part of the act by the Alleged Party in Breach that renders it as exceptional was not seen by any of the match officials.
    Last edited by bpdon; 03-10-2018 at 08:53 PM.

^^ as above, its clear that either...... all of the officials are now stating in writing that they didnt see McKennas tackle at all...... or the compliance gadgie has painted the alleged offence as "exceptional in nature" and the officials are claiming they didn't see the part of the tackle deemed exceptional.
    Last edited by bpdon; 03-10-2018 at 08:44 PM.

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast