+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mason Bennett

Mason Bennett

I see that Derby are in for Jack Marriottand had an offer accepted. Could this mean a move for Mason Bennett? If he did sign where would he now fit in?

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    I see that Derby are in for Jack Marriottand had an offer accepted. Could this mean a move for Mason Bennett? If he did sign where would he now fit in?
    in the injury room!

Not for me now. I'm happy with our business.

No no no why would you want someone who can't keep out the treatment room.

Still a big yes from me. I'm happy with our forward line, but the more competition the better.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSmithRules View Post
    Still a big yes from me. I'm happy with our forward line, but the more competition the better.
    Agree, the further away Stead is from the starting 11 the better!

We probably do need another forward and Bennett would be a good addition. I'd imagine though that Derby would want him to start and not be a bench warmer.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Provided he is fit, he’d be a valuable addition to the squad. It might be that he’d spend quite a bit of time on the subs bench, but he could prove a major threat coming on during the second half. In the modern game, it’s more or less normal to replace one or both strikers after 65/70 minutes and Bennett could do this to effect.

Derby are apparently signing Marriott from Peterborough, and also in for Waghorn from Ipswich, so it's more than likely that Bennett will be down the pecking order to the point where somewhere else will be preferable for him than staying there.

Will it be here though? Will this be the "possibly one loanee to come yet" that is being hinted at?

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsetts_Pie View Post
    Derby are apparently signing Marriott from Peterborough, and also in for Waghorn from Ipswich, so it's more than likely that Bennett will be down the pecking order to the point where somewhere else will be preferable for him than staying there.

Will it be here though? Will this be the "possibly one loanee to come yet" that is being hinted at?
    It's a yes from me, sign him up!!!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast