+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question re Arabzone

Question re Arabzone

Hi folks, new poster here.
    I’m just about to move to Australia and I’m considering taking out an Arabzone subscription so I can follow us this season.
    My question is: is the service worth it and reliable? I don’t want to sign up, settle down to watch games or the highlights and find out that it goes down or the quality is crap. I have no experience of Arabzone so just doing my research before ‘splashing’ out.

Why not pay monthly to try it out yourself? It doesn't cost that much to do that and if you aren't getting what you want out if it you can always cancel.

I know there’s a few folk on here who are overseas and use it so thought I’d get some user feedback first.
    I have a memory of seeing some stuff on here previously concerning the feed having cut out. Can’t remember when that was so just wanted to find out if there are recurring issues like that.

All I'd say is, quite often, folk come on here to moan. If everything is fine you won't see a thing.

The live match video stream was excellent here (Thailand, ~8 Mbps) for the league cup games. Picture quality was impressive, much better than last season.

Minimal buffering during first game and the stream stopped once for a few seconds. No problems at all during the other game.

There's been a steady improvement over the last couple of seasons.

Added features this season include cameras behind both goals and half-time 'highlights' (a relative term so far).

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    All I'd say is, quite often, folk come on here to moan. If everything is fine you won't see a thing.

Indeed!

If you are on the book of face, there is an Australian Dundee United group on there, am sure some of them will have Arabzone and will be able to let you know.
    They also at times arrange meet ups to watch games when they can.

Thanks guys, much appreciated! Sounds like it’s worth getting (hopefully the quality of what’s on show on the pitch improves). Cheers

Whilst on an Aussie thread may I just butt in to wish my daughter Alyson, Aussie hubbie Brendan & Scottish grandson Callum who are moving this very day from Wentworth Falls, Blue Mountains, NSW to Bribie Island, nr Brisbane, Queensland. With lots of Dundee United merchandise

And good luck to you Croc. I hope you have a happy Arabzone season

Quote Originally Posted by CrocodileDundeeUtd View Post
    Hi folks, new poster here.
    I’m just about to move to Australia and I’m considering taking out an Arabzone subscription so I can follow us this season.
    My question is: is the service worth it and reliable? I don’t want to sign up, settle down to watch games or the highlights and find out that it goes down or the quality is crap. I have no experience of Arabzone so just doing my research before ‘splashing’ out.
    Good 2 see that ST still wants 2 support DUFC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)