+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adam Davies Captain

Adam Davies Captain

Captain against Oxford so looks like he’s back as No1

Zeki Fryers and Ryan Hedges are both out for up to 5 weeks.

Well that’s bab

Has Davies learned how to command his area yet and collect crosses or fist them out or is he still wearing them heavy deep sea diver's boots and can't move off his goal line oh I forgot coach is learning him to be a sweeper behind the defence I can't wait

Captain should be a central midfielder that plays every week. As this is a relatively new squad and last season we used two loan players in there. We don't have much to pick from. However, based on this what about Dougall?

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Captain should be a central midfielder that plays every week. As this is a relatively new squad and last season we used two loan players in there. We don't have much to pick from. However, based on this what about Dougall?
    Iz only laiked wun friendly Ponte. It shows aar desperate we aar forra leader that we are clutching at straws.

Kholi just gorriz century--the bugger. He wo dropped on 21 by Mallan in the slips.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 02-08-2018 at 04:24 PM.

In Davies interview today he says that Stendel wants at least 5 leaders on the pitch, so with that in mind he's looking at Moore and McGeehan to drive us forward!!!! A carthorse and a Ghost who appears from time to time!
    In the words of the Jamican night bus driver in Harry Potter "Fasten your seat belts it's going to be a bumpy ride".

no no no no no sell him

I don't agree with keepers being the captain either, and I don't like the idea of Davies being unchallenged again it seems, as our number1 keeper. Unless something has happened or has been said during the pre-season, why has Davies got the nod now after his appalling performances over the last 16 months ?.

He's captain because we always sell our captains your wish could come true Yorky

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast