+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kean Bryan

Summers too hot and my knee still hurts. Next time I see CW I'll ask him to touch it I probably won't need the operation then

He really would be the messiah then😀👍

dont think anything else will happen before saturday really just a striker or two needed now unless of course we manage to prize freeman away from qpr

Worried about you Bully, letting people touch your knees!!

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Has all the hallmarks of a cracking deal. Quality young player, and what a price when Rangers were paying £2.5m for him! Gotta love CW...
    The devil is in the detail, it was £2.5m of wages over a 3 year deal, not £2.5m upfront.

Quote Originally Posted by benditlike_Borbokis View Post
    The devil is in the detail, it was £2.5m of wages over a 3 year deal, not £2.5m upfront.
    Didn't realise that bit, but if hes come to us on a similar deal then thats no transfer fee and £14k a week. Unless I'm getting this wrong too...

Fantastic, just as long as he’s not Jack’s replacement it’s a brilliant deal.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    It seems to me that CW has now addressed all the areas that were concerning we mere mortals (fans) except the striking situation.
    A goalkeeper (loan), a solid CD, a promising young left sided defender or midfielder, an exciting young “number 10” (loan) and an experienced striker who is proven at this level, and with only one actual transfer fee involved.
    He is apparently still attempting to sign Luke Freeman (though QPR are playing hardball, which makes this rather unlikely) and has bids in for 2 or 3 strikers. Also it is reported that he has told Brighton that JOC is not for sale.
    So far, so good. In the difficult world of PL wealth, parachute payments, players’ agents, etc., etc., can anyone seriously complain about anything so far?
    Have you heard that about Freeman from one of your sources?

I expected Wilder to continue the interest despite signing Woodburn.

Quote Originally Posted by herbert View Post
    Have you heard that about Freeman from one of your sources?

I expected Wilder to continue the interest despite signing Woodburn.
    Yes, I was told several weeks ago, we were definitely targetting Egan and Freeman. As far as I know, we are still after Freeman, although the QPR owner has said he’s not for sale - so who knows whether it will be succesful or not - but it is/was a serious bid.
    I have no info as to which strikers we are after other than the publicly acknowledged Waghorn. (Hope it’s not Nugent though).

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    Yes, I was told several weeks ago, we were definitely targetting Egan and Freeman. As far as I know, we are still after Freeman, although the QPR owner has said he’s not for sale - so who knows whether it will be succesful or not - but it is/was a serious bid.
    I have no info as to which strikers we are after other than the publicly acknowledged Waghorn. (Hope it’s not Nugent though).
    Interesting. I saw another post at the start of July saying we have big interest in Freeman. Seems to me that he's a key target, in the same bracket as Egan, and not one we'll just forget about having signed Woodburn.

Fingers crossed we can get him. He'd be an expensive but smart investment. He'd slot right into our team and has his best years ahead of him.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast