+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Squad at present

Pars season ticket holder I deal with at a builders merchants reckons Aird is a player but wasn't too bothered when Clark left as he's a bit lazy when played up front on his own 😕 he also says Dunfermline are taking a big crowd tomorrow so that PATG money should cover the costs of the new sports bar
    for a few months 👍😊

Thought pars wld bring decent crowd tomor🤛🏻

Didn’t Clark score over 20 goals for pais last season. If he can do that for us this season he can be as lazy as Fraser on a bad hair day, and it’ll do me 😎

a lazy 20 goal season - fine with that

Not been on this forum long, but want to wish us all good luck for tomorrow and beyond. Hopefully our squad lives up to its potential and we manage the odd relaxing Saturday!
    Absolutely love the mix of fear, excitement, hope and presumed heartache that torment me before the league season starts. Hopefully all to be replaced by joy come the end.
    Maybe, just maybe, this year will be ours!!

For the 1st time in years,nae season ticket,ironic really as Thompson is away but everyone else who has reduced Dundee United FC to laughing stock status(the new FUN)remain in place at Tannadice.I just cannot bring myself to support the lunatics running the asylum sorry.

Hopefully the season is going well enough that a half season ticket will be on your Santa list!

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    For the 1st time in years,nae season ticket,ironic really as Thompson is away but everyone else who has reduced Dundee United FC to laughing stock status(the new FUN)remain in place at Tannadice.I just cannot bring myself to support the lunatics running the asylum sorry.
    Hopefully you enjoy whatever you have planned today then, good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamsof83 View Post
    Not been on this forum long, but want to wish us all good luck for tomorrow and beyond. Hopefully our squad lives up to its potential and we manage the odd relaxing Saturday!
    Absolutely love the mix of fear, excitement, hope and presumed heartache that torment me before the league season starts. Hopefully all to be replaced by joy come the end.
    Maybe, just maybe, this year will be ours!!
    Totally agree and good luck to all Arabs for the coming league season. It's going to be a roller coaster ride but please god let us be top of the pile at the end of the season.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)