+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 0/T Intrest rate up to 0.75%

I was hoping the interest rise would strengthen the pound on FX markets but it continued to fall yesterday. Its obvious the prospect of a no deal Brexit has the bigger impact which is that it will serverely weaken the UK economy.

Talk of Normal and his cronies not bothered about small business back in the day. No Eurosceptics are bothered about the damage a no deal Brexit and drop in exchange rate is causing British business and inward investment.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    I was hoping the interest rise would strengthen the pound on FX markets but it continued to fall yesterday. Its obvious the prospect of a no deal Brexit has the bigger impact which is that it will serverely weaken the UK economy.

Talk of Normal and his cronies not bothered about small business back in the day. No Eurosceptics are bothered about the damage a no deal Brexit and drop in exchange rate is causing British business and inward investment.

Jesus..stick to monopoly

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Jesus..stick to monopoly
    The thing is gm we need an adult conversation on how leaving the EU with no deal will benefit the UK economy. Someone needs to make a clear and detailed case for this option.

Here is your chance. Sell it to me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12