+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody else still awaiting their Season Tickets?

Anybody else still awaiting their Season Tickets?

Renewed online back in April, and chose to have new season cards posted out. Received nothing, tried to get in contact with the club VIA phone only to be sent round in circles by the answer machine, so then Emailed but still awaiting a response.
    Looks like a trip to the box office on Saturday before the game. Shocking.

If you have not changed seats your old season ticket will be valid

Quote Originally Posted by Nozzer1953 View Post
    If you have not changed seats your old season ticket will be valid
    I sincerely hope so.

BFChina ground Jokewell the usual pathetic running of the club Ridders

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    BFChina ground Jokewell the usual pathetic running of the club Ridders
    Well i didn't want to criticise for the sake of criticising, I've left it as late as possible, but if our old cards work then so be it, they owe me £3 though if that's the case.
    In the past i would be flapping and panicking, but after the last couple of years i'm rather disillusioned with the club at the minute, so my excitement levels are at a minimum.

Mine came this morning but I said will my old one work she said yes we will put next seasons on that card and then this morning a new one arrived

Get darn theear by 10-00am. There could be a queue of Don Rowing Liverpooil tickets proportions trying to get ST's uploaded. Chien and Goat (Chuckle Brothers) al be darn theear handing art cups a teear.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 02-08-2018 at 05:35 PM.

Well still not received and it's game day. Will take the old cards and see what happens. I have a funny feeling im going to look a **** at the turnstile, followed by queuing at the box office for an hour. If the ****s try and make me pay for a match day ticket they can **** off!

Quote Originally Posted by Batman1957 View Post
    Mine came this morning but I said will my old one work she said yes we will put next seasons on that card and then this morning a new one arrived
    Mine too... I’ll take both

It's a good job they didn't have to sort out 15,000+ season tickets another example of the club being run by totally inept R soles who just don't know how to run the club or is it they're just not bothered as long as the money keeps on going in Mr C's never to be opened money box

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast