+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Towell latest

Towell latest

Don't you think it's time to move on? His wages have always been a stumbling block and it's pretty clear there's a maximum we'll go to and it looks like we may have reached it.
    There are plenty more fish in the sea but we're running out of time if we want to make a permanent signing.

Sounds like he will end up at Portsmouth sadly - time to move on bring somebody else in

Next!

Reading between the lines, looks like Towell/ Brighton are hanging on for a permo move. Portsmouth being one of the front runners for that supposedly If he aint signed for anybody permo by the end of the permo transfer window Brighton will loan him out again. Thats when we will get him I reckon but we are gonna have to wait at least another week.

So basically I am saying if he dunt sign permo for anyone in the next week my guess is he will come back to us on loan.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Reading between the lines, looks like Towell/ Brighton are hanging on for a permo move. Portsmouth being one of the front runners for that supposedly If he aint signed for anybody permo by the end of the permo transfer window Brighton will loan him out again. Thats when we will get him I reckon but we are gonna have to wait at least another week.

So basically I am saying if he dunt sign permo for anyone in the next week my guess is he will come back to us on loan.
    Fair enough but why should we get involved in all that crap......just in case?
    Let's move on for goodness sake and sign someone permanently who we can afford

It was stated early in the piece we couldnt afford the wages, we cant compete with wage demands in most cases when in competition

True. There are better cms out there I'm sure but can we get em is the question.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    True. There are better cms out there I'm sure but can we get em is the question.
    Judging on the transfer activity so far, I would hazard a guess that the answer to the question is a resounding no.

Resoundingly so. Ten out ten for the club in keeping fans informed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast