+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is this the year?

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    I bet it does mate, I only had it for a few weeks and it did mine. UTB
    Thankfully i don't get it every day or owt like that but when i do get it it's worse than listenin to Blockmod on here. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by bladesince64 View Post
    Wendy will get out of the division Gray

Via the trapdoor ha ha ha
    I’ve been looking through the various predictions, fan’s, journos and media ‘experts’. Although most seem to have them as lower mid table, a few are tipping them to go down and I haven’t seen one that thinks they’ll go up. It’ll depend on how they start I think. They’ve got it pretty easy compared to us and so if they get off to a good in they might be ok and even push on if they can keep the core players fit.i think Jo’s might be on his bike if they struggle early on.

Out of interest quite a few have us down as dark horses for promotion but as always, we’ll know better after a dozen games. All all pure speculation.

Seriously though they do have some quality in Forestfairy, Hooper, Bannan etc but I honestly think FF (and possibly a couple of others) will leave before the window shuts and apart from that none of them have any affinity with the club or any ambition to move up the league's. They're already on huge wages so where's the incentive to better than.

I think they will struggle to break teams down and will be in and around the mid to lower end of the table.

Pigs are already making pre-season excuses by saying they don't need any new players as they already have a lower Prem squad!!

Quote Originally Posted by bladesince64 View Post
    Seriously though they do have some quality in Forestfairy, Hooper, Bannan etc but I honestly think FF (and possibly a couple of others) will leave before the window shuts and apart from that none of them have any affinity with the club or any ambition to move up the league's. They're already on huge wages so where's the incentive to better than.

I think they will struggle to break teams down and will be in and around the mid to lower end of the table.

Pigs are already making pre-season excuses by saying they don't need any new players as they already have a lower Prem squad!!
    Lower Prem squad . They must be on abahht the SPL, the likes of Hamilton Accys and St Johnston

wendy have westwood bannan hooper joao and forrestfairy and thats it cant see em finishing any higher than mid table

I’ve been looking through the various predictions, fan’s, journos and media ‘experts’. Although most seem to have them as lower mid table, a few are tipping them to go down and I haven’t seen one that thinks they’ll go up. It’ll depend on how they start I think. They’ve got it pretty easy compared to us and so if they get off to a good in they might be ok and even push on if they can keep the core players fit.i think Jo’s might be on his bike if they struggle early on.

Out of interest quite a few have us down as dark horses for promotion but as always, we’ll know better after a dozen games. All all pure speculation.
    RFO have them in play offs and us bottom half personally I think they've got that wrong racing post has us in 6th them a place behind I also think that may be optimistic can see us bein about 8th we're stronger but the division as a whole looks stronger if pigs can keep their 1st team fit I can see em bein top half if not they may have to look over their shoulder as has been said already they have a very cushy start which could work in their favour,one things for sure it's goin to be much more exciting than the prem I reckon

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    wendy have westwood bannan hooper joao and forrestfairy and thats it cant see em finishing any higher than mid table
    Westwood could be on his way

Hooper not ready

Forestfairy will last a few games and will either be sent off or get injured again

They can slag our squad off all they like, but seriously, Joao is the only player I would take

always liked hooper if im honest but he always seems to look overweight to me and has become injury prone of late and i think the fairy will be sold

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    Westwood could be on his way

Hooper not ready

Forestfairy will last a few games and will either be sent off or get injured again

They can slag our squad off all they like, but seriously, Joao is the only player I would take
    Or FF might go home and refuse to play.

A gonads kicking free window? Well, if you exclude selling Brooks.

Come on guys, tell please me that I’ve nowt to whittle over, dem days have gone.
    that we win the playoffs?..............thought that was what you meant Gray

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast