+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Just not feeling it!

Just not feeling it!

I'm usually excited at this time of year but i'm just not feeling it!
    5 Players out and 1 in doesn't help and the one in doesn't leave me thinking wow!
    Even the pics on the official site lately seem to tell a different story? for example the new kit promotion has pinnilos with his head down! whats all that about?
    Goat introduces Stendel to the club today! christ 2 days before the season starts and the look on Goats face says he couldn't care less!
    What gets my blood boiling though is the Davies interview today titled "The aim is promotion and that's what we want to do." Sherlock Holmes needs to hang up his deer stalker after that blinding headline!
    His face in the pic shows he knows what the fans are thinking i'm surprised he didn't start with "Hi here is my prepared interview written by Goat" he does look suitably embarrassed.
    In his Interview he says “So the likes of Kieffer Moore and Cameron McGeehan are the lads Stendel is looking to, so we’re working together to go in the right direction", So a useless carthorse and a player who hardly plays are the ones he is looking to for us to move in the right direction, if this doesn't show we are up poo creek nothing does!

Goat cud well sell Moore from under Stendel's feet next week and "not ev time to get a replacement over the line". The shud be a sign on a farmers gate replica artside Stendel's office saying "Beware of the Goat".

Emmerdales cummin on.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 02-08-2018 at 06:00 PM.

I've come round to thinking that we needed a steady summer , not another traumatic rebuild .

12 months under their belt together , a young group and a league lower .

I'd like to see a couple in , still looking light up top for me .

The best thing that can happen for me is that we keep everyone here and not lose anyone before the window shuts .

Exactly but Dan say's the squad is good enough without the need to strengthen hold on a bit Dan Mr goat has a few more weeks yet to pull the lino from under your feet

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    Exactly but Dan say's the squad is good enough without the need to strengthen hold on a bit Dan Mr goat has a few more weeks yet to pull the lino from under your feet
    N' he'd be reight.

Am not feeling it either, we was poor last season and for whatever reason we went down. With a whimper really. Ave heard all about geggenpress but half these lot were blowin out their backsides after 30 mins. I really cannot get into it I'm normally climbing the walls 2 days before the off. 1st time in 9 yrs ave missed first game. Workin. Weren't bothered bout world cup either. See ow a feel setdi

I'm in exactly the same boat, my enthusiasm levels aren't exactly through the roof! But mainly because of the major needless dismantling of the 2016 promotion squad in the space of months, and last season's complete and utter shambles on and off the field. Not to mention the underwhelming performance of Ganaye so far.

Paul Heckingbottom telling all players they were sh1te after Rotherham friendly and not fcuking Yiadom off after Sky interview. Then picking Gardner n' Williams in centre of park n' dropping Bradshaw n' Barnes after Norwich game n' playing Thiam on his own up front against Cardiff. That dint help either. We'd won 5 drawn 5 lost 6 until Cardiff games when Hecky lost plot again. Our next win was Sunderland away with a few draws throne in for good measure. Utter tripe letting Bird, Mcgeehan and Mowatt go out on loan n' not picking Mallan. The man was a baffoon.

The flame on the candle goes dim. Candlewax on the nipples is more appealing. Hecky in

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Paul Heckingbottom telling all players they were sh1te after Rotherham
    He weren't wrong

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast