+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New right back

New right back

Derby are in talks with Chelsea to bring right back Ola Aina in on loan Face competition from WBA He's 21 i remember seeing for Hull last season and he was very impressive He made 44appearances for them At the moment I think he is better than Wisdom or Bogle and I suspect Jody Morris does as well

Wisdom/Bogle are the future. Give them game time.

Might as well send Wilson and Mount back they are not the future

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Have you caught the DCFC ultra negativity bug Mista?

Correct that they're not 'OUR' future but they'll hopefully make a contribution to a healthy league finish and who knows maybe even promotion, it's all a long way off yet, judge them at the end of the season not after the first nervy game

I thought Mount did ok he will get better by the game once he adapts to the pace and style of the division.

Wilson had a poor first game, too many attempts to show boat. He was lucky to get 90mins. Jozefzoon was warming up just prior to him actually making a contribution.

We've got that cover and if it's not working FL will change it I'm sure.

Very early days and a sweet way to win.

Special shout for Mason Bennett, to whip that cross in with 5secs left on the clock when he coukd have ran it in to the corner and settled for a point.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Have you caught the DCFC ultra negativity bug Mista?
    No Geoff not meant to be negative just replying to MA saying we shouldn't bring a right back in on loan because they are not the future Trying to make the point of you can't bring a full back in on loan then the loans we have can't be the future I try not to be negative but I am a realist If I was negative i wouldn't have spent £64 on two tickets last night and got home at 1am this morning

This season's loan could be next summer's buy for the PL........

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    This season's loan could be next summer's buy for the PL........
    All the more reason to get Aina in then he's better than Wisdom or Bogle at the moment

Indeed. On the other hand, getting Aina in would seriously hamper Bogle's development. He wouldn't even make the bench....... It's a fine line.............

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)