+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Andrew Considine - Please Just Get Tae ƒuck

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Well that is certainly the biggest hissy fit seen on this board. Even through your anger of my posts you forgot the real shining star of the day that was Bruce Anderson. Maybe you missed his goal due to an eruption of anger reading my opinionated posts.
    In my opinion, you’re another one of the many folk inside another posters head.

I’ll not say which one.

Well that is certainly the biggest hissy fit seen on this board. Even through your anger of my posts you forgot the real shining star of the day that was Bruce Anderson. Maybe you missed his goal due to an eruption of anger reading my opinionated posts.
    What made Bruce Anderson the shining light?

He scored a goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    In my opinion, you’re another one of the many folk inside another posters head.

I’ll not say which one.
    What is wrong with an opinion that maybe isn’t thankful to today’s disappointing performance? The angered posters don’t realise that we only want the club to do better and become stronger. It’s not hard to work out.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    What made Bruce Anderson the shining light?

He scored a goal.

Quote Originally Posted by DodHagi View Post
    Considine and GMS the only shining lights today. ****e game, the players looked fkd. Folk sending the jury out on Gleeson/Forrester are fkn retards. Its really fkn embarrassing that supposed fitba fans cant get that a player, regardless of pricetag, pedigree, etc wont really ever hit the ground running with a new team first game in against strong oppo. Folk writing them off already is like listening to an 8 yr old.
    Fitba fans can be summed up into 2 catagories: those who need an outlet for everything negative and **** in their lives who will focus and rejoice in anything crap about their team, overlooking amy positives: and the rest of us who accept the good with the bad, rant and rave and moan like **** but ultimately accept that its a complex game we love that succeeds/fails on a multitude of variables. Pinpointing the reason for those successes/failures is part of being a fitba fan but surely focusing equally on both is the more sensible approach than just relentlessly b:tching like a menapousal wifie about every single negative aspect of it. Dodgy Del? Haha wtf drugs are you on min? Write of the 2new players before a balls kicked cos you get a bad feeling about them? Red John Aka Russell Grant!! What a fkn c@nt you make of it!!
    The manager cant possibly make the correct decisions by every single fan but you can guarantee hes not setting out to lose a game or sign **** players on purpose. To writhe about on a message board rejoicing in the mistakes yir manager and yir team make makes you a fkn grade-A loser. A fkn sad sack. A fkn bore.
    Im not happy with medriocrity and im not happy with applauding failure, but im happy being part of an actual support behind my team and manager win/lose/draw on the basis im sure theyre giving it their all and by and large they do with exception to baldy who dosnt fund it properly cos hes a miserly red faced walloper.
    FFS min, what a rant. If you maybe learned to use apostrophes and paragraphs, I could have read it. You have made my eyes bleed and my head hurt.
    But, to try and try and group us into the clever ones (like yourself) and imbeciles (like the rest of us) is embarrassing.

You might want to read your post when you have calmed down.

The strange thing is two years ago Considine was our biggest liability as a player more so than Ash Taylor. Now as it turns out he is not the biggest problem with our team. Is this because Andy has improved or is it because our team is being systematically dismantled season after season for whatever reason?
    Pretty damning and not ideal in our fight to remain second best. Certainly not Considine's fault.

What is wrong with an opinion that maybe isn’t thankful to today’s disappointing performance? The angered posters don’t realise that we only want the club to do better and become stronger. It’s not hard to work out.
    mate I can't work out if you are the biggest windup artist that's ever walked this earth and if you are how the fuc k can you be bothered to keep it going post after post. You come out with the continual rhetoric that people don't like my opinion but I'm entitled to put it anyway. Nobody would disagree with that proposition. But you are like the rabid bearded maniac on the soapbox preaching the end of the world.You infuriate anyone with half a brain !

Personally I'm leaning towards you being simple but if you are for real i despair

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    mate I can't work out if you are the biggest windup artist that's ever walked this earth and if you are how the fuc k can you be bothered to keep it going post after post. You come out with the continual rhetoric that people don't like my opinion but I'm entitled to put it anyway. Nobody would disagree with that proposition. But you are like the rabid bearded maniac on the soapbox preaching the end of the world.You infuriate anyone with half a brain !

Personally I'm leaning towards you being simple but if you are for real i despair
    Have a look at what you posted about me infuriating anyone with half a brain....it will stand you in good stead.

Have a look at what you posted about me infuriating anyone with half a brain....it will stand you in good stead.
    Mate you are just too funny for words.

To be honest as you say you are entitled to your opinion.

That said it's tedious and spamming to the extreme. Never offer a positive opinion, when asked it's always your some old boring answer that you're not paid to recommend players etc etc.

If Anderson starts the next two games and doesn't score I guarantee you'll be the first to say he's not good enough.

You're the thrush of the forum.

Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast