+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Andrew Considine - Please Just Get Tae ƒuck

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    I think it's Reached he point on here in that things have become very polarised. Poster a says something (it doesn't matter whether it's positive or negative) and those with an opposing view all wade in with their size 10's.
    Totally agree & the blame for that is on two posters, one of which is that mental he’s probably both

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    I think it's Reached he point on here in that things have become very polarised. Poster a says something (it doesn't matter whether it's positive or negative) and those with an opposing view all wade in with their size 10's.

As for your positive post, I do recall seeing that and couldn't make up my mind if the comment was genuine or if you were taking the piss (as if you would ever do such a thing)
    Having thought about it, if your positive comment about McInnes was indeed genuine, I think we should open a "Classic Posts" category and this would go straight in at number one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Totally agree & the blame for that is on two posters, one of which is that mental he’s probably both
    I think it's a wee bit more than two....

F uck knows what some of the more delicate souls on here would make of Afcchat. It would likely be all too much for their sensitive dispositions and they would never go on the internet ever again. The easily offended will not last a week especially when they see the livelier differences in opinion.

I prefer this site despite its many failings.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    With the same few clappys posting the same thing over, and over, and over, and, over. and
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Edit- Sounds like I was placing you in the clappy camp, I wasn’t. Point stands though. It’s a two way thing
    Agreed and accepted. But a bit of mildly delusional happy clapping is really needed now and then on a fan forum !!

We ARE supporters of the Mighty after all. COYR !!!

( Whoops slipped out there )

Lets see what He brings in on Friday. Good luck to US !!!

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    F uck knows what some of the more delicate souls on here would make of Afcchat. It would likely be all too much for their sensitive dispositions and they would never go on the internet ever again. The easily offended will not last a week especially when they see the livelier differences in opinion.

I prefer this site despite its many failings.
    I quietly dip in AFC Chat and just quietly watch them going mental. It`s certainly sharp. And often very very funny. But min, it`s HARSH !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Will i be considered a doom merchant if I moan when Derek starts cosgrove ahead of him at Dundee ?
    I wouldn’t let the everything is good at Aberdeen cult get in the way of you making observant points about how we could improve.
    Bruce Anderson should start next Saturday as he was genuinely the only player who had a go at the opposition goal. McInnes has positives but unfortunately his faults are holding the club back.

A question out of curiosity for every poster here...would Derek Mcinnes have any real reason not to start Bruce Anderson against Dundee ahead of May and Cosgrove?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I wouldn’t let the everything is good at Aberdeen cult get in the way of you making observant points about how we could improve.
    Bruce Anderson should start next Saturday as he was genuinely the only player who had a go at the opposition goal. McInnes has positives but unfortunately his faults are holding the club back.

A question out of curiosity for every poster here...would Derek Mcinnes have any real reason not to start Bruce Anderson against Dundee ahead of May and Cosgrove?
    I’d start Bruce Forsyth ahead of May

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post

Depends whose name comes out of the tombola.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    As a long time lurker and short time poster I would say that it is good that there are differing views, just imagine how dead the site would be if we all actually agreed!!
    Bang on Red Zone min

Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast