+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Andrew Considine - Please Just Get Tae ƒuck

Quote Originally Posted by DonVincenzo (The II) View Post
    ah ffs....look.
    We played out our skin and did ourselves proud.

COYR

Now, can we get Çuntsidine tae ƒuck?
    We didn’t play out our skin...sorry lad but that saying of we played out our skins is a myth. I certainly don’t remember the Burnley keeper making many saves of note apart from Shinnie in the 1st half. We defended poorly for the first and second goals and lost the ball far too easily at times. I didn’t expect us to win the match but we certainly didn’t play out our skins against a poor Burnley team.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    We didn’t play out our skin...sorry lad but that saying of we played out our skins is a myth. I certainly don’t remember the Burnley keeper making many saves of note apart from Shinnie in the 1st half. We defended poorly for the first and second goals and lost the ball far too easily at times. I didn’t expect us to win the match but we certainly didn’t play out our skins against a poor Burnley team.
    Harsh.

I personally thought we played very well.

e

I'm going to bite. You my friend are an absolute disgrace . I know you are just
    Doing this to get a reaction but your poisonous comments are beyond the pale. You are just a keyboard warrior. If you came out with half the crap you come out with you in real life you know what would happen to you. And I would be first in the queue

Burnley are nothing special but they still had more quality than us, at times it was obvious that some of our players hailed from the lower leagues. Full marks for a noble effort. Money talks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    e

I'm going to bite. You my friend are an absolute disgrace . I know you are just
    Doing this to get a reaction but your poisonous comments are beyond the pale. You are just a keyboard warrior. If you came out with half the crap you come out with you in real life you know what would happen to you. And I would be first in the queue
    Lol....you are the keyboard warrior fishy.

Lol....you are the keyboard warrior fishy.
    Excuse me while I change my punts they are wet from laughter ! Lol you f ucking child. Stop havering provocative p ish .

We played very very well but not out of our skins, which is a stupid comment givin unless you win, there was a few things we should have done better with!
    Shinnies's chance from Mcginns lay of under no pressure didn't hit the target, his one just before HT the keeper saved it but shinnie didn't catch it well enough. Considine is weak in big games and will regularly cost us insaid big games.

May is pointless he needs to play with a striker uo top. Gutted to the extreme I was physically sick at the end

Didn't make there keeper work enough.

And lastly SIGN A F●UCKING STRIKER FFS
    Last edited by Stavros39; 02-08-2018 at 11:24 PM.

As soon as I saw he was playing, I knew game over, he causes all around him to be worse. No coincidence that McKenna looks vastly different for Scotland without the lumbering oaf outside him.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSLYFOX View Post
    As soon as I saw he was playing, I knew game over, he causes all around him to be worse. No coincidence that McKenna looks vastly different for Scotland without the lumbering oaf outside him.
    Everyone nowadays is looking for someone to blame. The boy did fine

Considine has his limitations but he has contributed as much as any player over the past 5 years. He's fine as a squad player as he has shown that he's more than capable against the weaker teams in the league. He's still a centre half playing at left back and it shows against better opposition. Given that we now have a few midfield options we could simply play Shinnie at LB in bigger games.

Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast