+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast

Thread: Andrew Considine - Please Just Get Tae ƒuck

Quote Originally Posted by ohno View Post
    I tend to think Consie's forward play is better than he is given credit for. Not only does he chip in with a few goals but when it comes to delivering crosses his accuracy and speed of delivery are excellent.

This.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridieeater View Post
    Just for clarification, Considine isn't a left back, he has been plonked in that position due to the inability of the club to source a decent/proper left back. Shinnie isn't isn't a left back either although played that position at Caley. He is also not a very good left back, he does however offer more than Considine going forward which is natural considering he is a midfielder.

I laugh at folk critisising Considine, the title of this thread is an embarrassment for a start. He's playing in a unnatural postion and doing the best he can. He has limited abilities as a left back however that is not his fault, that is the fault of the management.
    I agree that the criticism of Considine by some is completely OTT, but I object to the implication you often hear that he's somehow had a raw deal being played out of position. He's never been an Aberdeen level central defender and Deek (correctly IMO) has never considered him good enough to be a first pick in that position.

If Considine insisted on playing his "own position" he'd be at St Mirren or the like. He may not be a natural full back but filling in at full back has enabled him to get a regular game at a higher level than he would purely as a central defender. That's not being hard done by, that's being pretty lucky in my book.

Catching up with Sportscenes this morning. First time ive seen the Hibs goal.

Schoolboy ball watching from your man. Terrible

Considine

Cosgrove

Corbyn

Getting the blame for a’thing.

Look out Billy Connolly, Sean Connery, the Copthorne Hotel, Codona’s, the Co-op and the Communist International. Your shottie’s imminent.

And Copydex.

Commander Cody and his Lost Planet Airmen are excepted, or I’ll be writing a stern response.

https://youtu.be/k5ZycJC-pmo

Dont forget the Communards

Covered by The Communist International, Dod, but a good call if you mean Jimmy Somerville’s agit-pop synthos.

Exceptions:

Conservative Party
    Cove Rangers

both of whom deserve any stick offered.

Catchy synth-soul communist retards who lived in a commune aka The Communards, aye thats who i mean.

Post-1848’s best shottie...

Jimmy and the Rev Coles took their name from the Parisian Commune, as I understand it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communards
    Last edited by 57vintage; 08-09-2018 at 10:21 AM.

Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast