+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Andrew Considine - Please Just Get Tae ƒuck

I'd have more time for Considine if he didn't pass it to GMS every time he has the ball.

Always with GMS on the half way line with his back to goal.

Always with the result that Consi receives the ball straight back.

Try another pass Consi min, it might give the opposition something to think about.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    To be honest as you say you are entitled to your opinion.

That said it's tedious and spamming to the extreme. Never offer a positive opinion, when asked it's always your some old boring answer that you're not paid to recommend players etc etc.

If Anderson starts the next two games and doesn't score I guarantee you'll be the first to say he's not good enough.

You're the thrush of the forum.
    If Anderson doesn’t start next week I will be extremely disappointed especially if Dodgy Del goes with a single striker approach with either Cosgrove or May. I give the younger players a chance as you will have seen previously on my opinions of Scott Wright , Scott McKenna, Frank Ross and Danny Rogers.
    In fact I hold them in higher regard than our manager who tosses them aside (not McKenna because he is too big) at the first opportunity.
    Stevie May who I really hoped would be a fantastic signing for us doesn’t actually look like getting a shot away never mind scoring and Sam Cosgrove who has yet to score in a meaningful match should make way for our young prospect who scored in under 20 minutes when on the park. I will be happy if the lad keeps scoring but as a young player he will certainly get plenty leeway from me if he doesn’t score but helps the team collect victories.

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    The strange thing is two years ago Considine was our biggest liability as a player more so than Ash Taylor. Now as it turns out he is not the biggest problem with our team. Is this because Andy has improved or is it because our team is being systematically dismantled season after season for whatever reason?
    Pretty damning and not ideal in our fight to remain second best. Certainly not Considine's fault.
    I would say that we were so bad today Considine deserved his MOTM.

That’s not me trying to take away from his performance today,he was a long way from being the worst player today but his MOTM was like when Zander Diamond used to get MOTM when we were always losing 0–1 at home.

No I think you will find it was because he had a decent game by most standards

That’s a polite way of saying he was the best of a bad bunch,

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Well that is certainly the biggest hissy fit seen on this board. Even through your anger of my posts you forgot the real shining star of the day that was Bruce Anderson. Maybe you missed his goal due to an eruption of anger reading my opinionated posts.
    Apologies for the typos and grammatical errors folks, blootered today

Red John - ola son

Enjoy the season, hope its as miserable and sh*te as your hoping for and you can say 'i told yi so' for the rest of the season like your already doing. Absolute sad sack.

Considine did ok, recall him making a good challenge whilst he was playing in the only position he should be considered for, centre-half; however, if in the end we're praising him because he didn't balls up then we should be looking to phase him out of the first eleven (although with Logan and Hoban missing today and McKenna going off injured his presence was a necessity)

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    If Anderson doesn’t start next week I will be extremely disappointed especially if Dodgy Del goes with a single striker approach with either Cosgrove or May. I give the younger players a chance as you will have seen previously on my opinions of Scott Wright , Scott McKenna, Frank Ross and Danny Rogers.
    In fact I hold them in higher regard than our manager who tosses them aside (not McKenna because he is too big) at the first opportunity.
    Stevie May who I really hoped would be a fantastic signing for us doesn’t actually look like getting a shot away never mind scoring and Sam Cosgrove who has yet to score in a meaningful match should make way for our young prospect who scored in under 20 minutes when on the park. I will be happy if the lad keeps scoring but as a young player he will certainly get plenty leeway from me if he doesn’t score but helps the team collect victories.
    I agree with this, he needs to put trust in the younger players that have come through the ranks. McInnes seems to have no problems in playing younger players that he's signed from other clubs, in particular Ferguson and Cosgrove, so why are the opportunities limited for the likes of Anderson, Ross and others who've since moved on?

Whilst Cosgrove was on the pitch, we were hanging high crosses to the back post, it reminded me on how ineffectual Scotland were when we played Duncan Ferguson. Cosgrove might be handy as a sub when we're chasing the game but he's not a regular first XI player in my book...

Quote Originally Posted by DodHagi View Post
    Apologies for the typos and grammatical errors folks, blootered today

Red John - ola son

Enjoy the season, hope its as miserable and sh*te as your hoping for and you can say 'i told yi so' for the rest of the season like your already doing. Absolute sad sack.
    Have a few more drinks, I was enjoying your entertainment.

Credit where its due, AC did pretty good today considering the dread of having him back at centre half.
    tip my hat.

now the dust has settled, my unusually harsh thread topic seems over the top, especially for me...

but the fact remains, its players like AC that we need to replace with better ones or we will never get better.

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast