+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Andrew Considine - Please Just Get Tae ブck

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    He tried to pass the ball to McLean when there was 2 Motherwell players on him.
    There was nothing wrong with the pass what so ever - the Motherwell players were at least 5 yards away from Kenny when it was played. McLean failed to execute what would have been a good ball if he got his angles right - he didn't and that had nothing to with Andy.

Reynolds got dragged out to mark Bowman because Considine was out of position.
    He wasn't out of position - he was taking the throw in and Reynolds was marking Bowman the whole time. He quite rightly tracked him to the left side leaving O'Connor with Moult.

Of course the first goal should still have been dealt better with by Reynolds and Lewis but to say it was everyone else’s fault apart from Considine is incorrect.
    Nobody is saying that though - certainly not me. You implied this goal was entirely down to a Considine brain fart. I am just painting a more objective picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Lets not make things up here
    What , like accusing him of doing a forearm smash on an opponent in a friendly ?......which , curiously , seems to have been spotted by only one person in the crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by bpdon View Post
    There was nothing wrong with the pass what so ever - the Motherwell players were at least 5 yards away from Kenny when it was played. McLean failed to execute what would have been a good ball if he got his angles right - he didn't and that had nothing to with Andy.

He wasn't out of position - he was taking the throw in and Reynolds was marking Bowman the whole time. He quite rightly tracked him to the left side leaving O'Connor with Moult.

Nobody is saying that though - certainly not me. You implied this goal was entirely down to a Considine brain fart. I am just painting a more objective picture.
    Yes if he managed to take the throw in properly in the first place the goal wouldn’t have happened.

I never said it was completely his fault but he started the f@ck ups.

Anyway it doesn’t matter now,you don’t think he was at fault and I do.Thats the beauty of a fans forum

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Lets not make things up here

Lennon was central most of that game and not out wide, AC was guilty of diving in on numerous occasions, ball watching and flat footed at the goal where he was favourite to win it.

He may have played well in the centre of defence as deputy to McKenna and fair play to him but he is still our poorest defender by a long shot
    We're all entitled to our opinions and it's of no surprise that I believe you are wrong here.
    We talked over the situation and he was not marking Gudmundson.
    First game back and into extra time, yet you place the fault at his position rather than the midfielder who should have tracker the Burnley players run.
    Sounds rather similar to other games where you blamed him for not picking up the midfield runner

There's no making up things regarding Lennon.
    He got short shrift on the wing and move position to try and get more joy.
    Later he was hooked.

As one of the ardent anti Considine forum members, can you not give credit that he has played well this season

Yes if he managed to take the throw in properly in the first place the goal wouldn’t have happened.

I never said it was completely his fault but he started the f@ck ups.

Anyway it doesn’t matter now,you don’t think he was at fault and I do.Thats the beauty of a fans forum
    It is the beauty of a fans forum.
    As is bringing up historical incidents to beat a stick when the discussion is on how well he has played this season.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    l

As one of the ardent anti Considine forum members, can you not give credit that he has played well this season
    Next you’ll be telling us Andrew is your player of the year for his season.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    It is the beauty of a fans forum.
    As is bringing up historical incidents to beat a stick when the discussion is on how well he has played this season.
    I already said he has played well so far this season,I also praised his performance last season in the 4-1 win over Hibs when others thought Martin Boyle would destroy him.

It really pisses me off when he is shyte his fan club try to blame everyone else and want everyone to forget his catalogue of errors,well sorry I can’t because I’ve witnessed too much of them.

It really pisses me off when he is shyte his fan club try to blame everyone else
    Well let’s discuss when he is poor and criticise at the time.
    Do you believe Considine was at fault for the Guemundson goal? Or do you see the wider issue with that passage of play?

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Next you値l be telling us Andrew is your player of the year for his season.
    I think (and it痴 early days) but GMS has to be the standout player for us so far.
    So no need to try and contemplate my views as you値l invariably likely be wrong.

I already said he has played well so far this season,I also praised his performance last season in the 4-1 win over Hibs when others thought Martin Boyle would destroy him.

It really pisses me off when he is shyte his fan club try to blame everyone else and want everyone to forget his catalogue of errors,well sorry I can’t because I’ve witnessed too much of them.
    As I said, it's like Langfield and Scott Brown all over again. Four good games in a row doesn't make all the mistakes he's made go away. He's been at the club since nine**** can****, he's only ever played for us so four games in a row is the least he can do.

Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast