+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Andrew Considine - Please Just Get Tae ƒuck

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    It was a very easy game, but he seems to be quite comfortable alongside Devlin.
    He’s no Shinnie though. Shinnie should have had a hat-trick from left back today.
    I’d have been more confident of Considine putting away those chances

Considine will still be CH next week.
    I doubt McKenna, Reynolds or Hobon will make it into defence.

Logan’s back, but I thought Ball played well at RB today as well.

As for their LB, yes he had a tough time, but also appeared to have an abundance of pace and willingness to get forward.
    I merely said he’s one to watch and could develop
    Never been a fan of Considine but he has done well since replacing McKenna in the centre.

He will end up having a brain fart moment in an important game that will cost us,he always does.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    I had read from McInnes presser yesterday that Hoban may be back for the Hibs game next week. Logan will definitely go straight back into the team but if Hoban is fit and McGinn gets over what went wrong before the game today and Wilson recovers then McInnes will have a few choices to make

Does Hoban go into centre defence instead of Considine?
    If so does Considine go to LB and Shinnie to midfield?
    If so who drops out of midfield for Shinnie? Gleeson? Wright? Ferguson?
    Does Hoban go to left back and leave Considine in CD?
    Does McGinn come straight back into team or do we move Wright wide (if Shinnie to midfield) or does Ross keep his place?
    Does Ball drop to the bench or move back into the holding midfield role he has been playing well?
    If midfield who makes way?
    Does Wilson go straight into team?
    If so who does he replace? May? Wright?

All a bit of a jigsaw puzzle. I would imagine McInnes will be pretty cautious with his team selection next week, which would be a shame if we curb some of the attacking play we saw today

It will be good to have more choice though and a bit of a stronger bench
    I doubt Hobon will come straight into the side.
    We’ve been strong defensively and Logan would already be a change.

I think we will be more cautious next week and hit on the counter.
    It would be the correct tactic.
    Yes we played well today and the youth flourished, but I think that also had to do with how week St Mirren were.
    I don’t think the same line up today would be as successful next week and would leave us more open to counter attack from Hibs.

Can’t wait for next week though.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Never been a fan of Considine but he has done well since replacing McKenna in the centre.

He will end up having a brain fart moment in an important game that will cost us,he always does.
    He hasn’t so far this season.
    Was strong down in Burnley, Lennon had to swap wings.
    Even today, on the few flurries St Mirren had, he was the one putting in the blocks and clearing defensively.
    He’s played 4 so far this year and been pretty decent in all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    He hasn’t so far this season.
    Was strong down in Burnley, Lennon had to swap wings.
    Even today, on the few flurries St Mirren had, he was the one putting in the blocks and clearing defensively.
    He’s played 4 so far this year and been pretty decent in all of them.
    I know,that’s why I said he has done well so far this season.

There is no way after all these years he is suddenly going to cut out the mistakes that usually cost us.

It’s coming.

I know,that’s why I said he has done well so far this season.

There is no way after all these years he is suddenly going to cut out the mistakes that usually cost us.

It’s coming.
    Well of course he'll make a mistake, everyone does but it won't deter from his overall efficient start to the season.

The title of this thread makes me cringe though so I shouldn't be bumping it...

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    Well of course he'll make a mistake, everyone does but it won't deter from his overall efficient start to the season.

The title of this thread makes me cringe though so I shouldn't be bumping it...
    Did you rate Scott Brown and Langfield as well?

Got any examples of these brain fart moments from last season ? I reckon I’ll be able to think of just as many from most of the others

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    Got any examples of these brain fart moments from last season ? I reckon I’ll be able to think of just as many from most of the others
    Off the top of my head the Motherwell league cup quarter final,it’s usually the big games he has these moments.

Off the top of my head the Motherwell league cup quarter final,it’s usually the big games he has these moments.
    That was a horrible collective team and management brain fart that was compounded by Joe chucking in two early on. Not sure Andy can be singled out in that one.

Quote Originally Posted by bpdon View Post
    That was a horrible collective team and management brain fart that was compounded by Joe chucking in two early on. Not sure Andy can be singled out in that one.
    For their first goal he took a throw in which he threw straight to a Motherwell player who took a terrible touch which resulted in the ball ending up back at Considine,he then passed it to another Motherwell player who passed the ball down the wing to Bowman which resulted in the Lewis error for the goal.

Basically he gave the ball away twice which resulted in him being caught out of position so that was certainly one of his moments.

Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast