+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Andrew Considine - Please Just Get Tae ƒuck

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    As this is the sort of Andy Considine watch thread, got to say he’s played pretty decent enough in the three games so far.
    Wasn’t at the game yesterday but from the highlights he fell flat on his erse which resulted in a good chance for Dundee.We would have been punished if that happened against a better team.

Never was or never will be the answer,if he wasn’t a local loon everyone would agree with me.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Wasn’t at the game yesterday but from the highlights he fell flat on his erse which resulted in a good chance for Dundee.We would have been punished if that happened against a better team.

Never was or never will be the answer,if he wasn’t a local loon everyone would agree with me.
    I personally don’t give a monkeys if he’s from Aberdeen, Aberlour or Abu f*****h Dhabi, he’s not good enough.
    Dundee missed a few good chances yesterday, like you say one of which when he inexplicably fell over.
    I get that he’s playing just now because we’re four players down at the back, but when Logan, Hoban & McKenna are all available he should be benched.
    He won’t be though. DM loves him

We could play him up front instead of that donkey Cosgrove.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

I actually thought the times Shinnie had us exposed down the left, Considine would have been crucified for.
    Once was a poor pass out wide, the second he ran ahead of GMS.
    Both times, they were wide open to run down the wing.

I actually thought the times Shinnie had us exposed down the left, Considine would have been crucified for.
    Once was a poor pass out wide, the second he ran ahead of GMS.
    Both times, they were wide open to run down the wing.
    SaCk ShInNiE

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    SaCk ShInNiE
    Not at all, but not a peep from the Considine bashers for the same points he would have been crucified for.

Not at all, but not a peep from the Considine bashers for the same points he would have been crucified for.
    Would you like to see Considine replaced at left back?

Would you like to see Considine replaced at left back?
    I think we can improve that area yes, but it’s actually quite a tough position to improve on.
    Who in our league should we go for to improve left back?

My point was, he’s played reasonably well in the three games he has played for us this season.
    Made great contributions at both ends of the pitch.
    He deserves credit for that and criticism when it’s due.

I think we can improve that area yes, but it’s actually quite a tough position to improve on.
    Who in our league should we go for to improve left back?

My point was, he’s played reasonably well in the three games he has played for us this season.
    Made great contributions at both ends of the pitch.
    He deserves credit for that and criticism when it’s due.
    We don’t need to just shop for recruiting a left back in our league.
    At least we agree we could do with improving in that area that Considine generally performs in...pity our manager doesn’t.

We don’t need to just shop for recruiting a left back in our league.
    At least we agree we could do with improving in that area that Considine generally performs in...pity our manager doesn’t.
    I think we need to play Shinnie there. I was at the game and Considine put in a decent shift at centre back.That's what he should be cover at centre back until he signs for Kilmarnock or such like. I think Shinnie could do with a refresher course though. he constantly drifted inside into midfield and only got past mcginn to the byeline and got a cross in once to my recollection

Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast