+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Andrew Considine - Please Just Get Tae ƒuck

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    On current form?
    Wallace played 5 games last season and is currently out injured, again.
    He’s not the player of 8 seasons ago.

As for the Croat, I’ve not seen him, have you.
    I’m not about to gush on about some player SevCo spent £2M on.
    He may be better, I don’t know, hence I said I said let’s see how good he is.
    He kicked of his SevCo career with an own goal, imagine the thrapathon in here if it was Considine .

P.s. I recall Hearts we’re going on about signing the Nigerian left back, Oshiniwa was the name. He was pretty pish too.
    In fairness i watched a couple of the Huns games on tv and the Croat is better than Considine.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    So he isn’t an international quality left back but he is better than 2 actual left backs who have played international football?

I love this forum sometimes
    You also can't bring Shinnie into the debate even though he's a far better left back and you can't mention historical form...unless it suits. Classic stuff today.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    You also can't bring Shinnie into the debate even though he's a far better left back and you can't mention historical form...unless it suits. Classic stuff today.
    Shinnies not untouchable, he got caught out of position and gave the ball away a couple of times in the Dundee game that Considine would have been slaughtered for.
    Regardless, that’s not the point as it’s been clarified time and again, that Shinnie is more useful in midfield and is only playing LB until we get back more defenders.
    Still you knew that and but opt to ignore the reality.

Definitely not a classic, in fact pretty predictably boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    In fairness i watched a couple of the Huns games on tv and the Croat is better than Considine.
    Maybe.
    I haven’t seen the boy play, hence I’m not going to have a wet dream about it.
    If it is true, i’ll Just be annoyed that SevCo finally seem to be getting their act together with their signings.

Shinnies not untouchable, he got caught out of position and gave the ball away a couple of times in the Dundee game that Considine would have been slaughtered for.
    Regardless, that’s not the point as it’s been clarified time and again, that Shinnie is more useful in midfield and is only playing LB until we get back more defenders.
    Still you knew that and but opt to ignore the reality.

Definitely not a classic, in fact pretty predictably boring.
    About 40 (of your own) posts back you said Tierney was the only LB better than Considine. Rico and I both said Shinnie is better. He is better. You need to stop making stuff up. You'll give yourself a stroke.

About 40 (of your own) posts back you said Tierney was the only LB better than Considine. Rico and I both said Shinnie is better. He is better. You need to stop making stuff up. You'll give yourself a stroke.
    Lol, what’s made up?
    I asked who in our league can we target to replace Considine at LB.
    Shinnie is played in midfield, Tierney and the Croatian are not commercially viable targets.
    So you’ve still failed to suggest a valid target.
    Unsurprising to be honest.

I can't think of one left back in our league that would be better than him, Tierney aside as that is unrealistic.
    Black and White.

One left back, in our league, that's better than Considine, except Tierney that's better.

Shinnie.

He plays for us.

Black and White.

One left back, in our league, that's better than Considine, except Tierney that's better.

Shinnie.

He plays for us.
    You’ve ground me down.
    You win..............

Yeah McInnes will in all realistic circumstances forego Shinnies best utilisation in midfield to drop Considine at the first opportunity.
    How could I not see that?

You’ve ground me down.
    You win..............

Yeah McInnes will in all realistic circumstances forego Shinnies best utilisation in midfield to drop Considine at the first opportunity.
    How could I not see that?
    The donkey Considine is undroppable. The last 4 years as evidence not enough for you!

I'm starting to believe afc1903 is one of the following people.

Andy Considine
    Doug Considine
    Mrs Considine

Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast