+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well done Aberdeen

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Bloody good effort.
    I concur donsdaft. I'd like to think that these two Burnley games have set us up OK for the season. With the squad we have you can normally pick the starting X1 and over the last few years it's been that consistency that's kept us competitive. I hope I'm not full of sh!t with this ...

Good chance Lewis-Logan-Devlin-McKenna-Considine-Shinnie-Ball-Ferguson-McGinn-Cosgrove-Mackay-Steven will start more games than not. Here's to a good domestic season...

Badly need a striker. Cosgrove and May are not the answer. A decent forward and this could be a really good season as we seem to be a lot less pushovers than we have been in the past

Concerned that his 2 main signings don't start. Incoming players should be in the side improving us

Agree with the sentiment but I’m tired of the plucky loser tag.

Held our own and no disgrace losing to them - but end of the day we’re still out.

Just really galling we get that draw when you look at what HIV’s and Sevco got ffs 😡

Well done Aberdeen for getting beat....f@ck off! I will keep my praise for when we win matches.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Agree with the sentiment but I’m tired of the plucky loser tag.

Held our own and no disgrace losing to them - but end of the day we’re still out.

Just really galling we get that draw when you look at what HIV’s and Sevco got ffs ��
    Luck of the draw. We got penalised for a better seeding. TNS of Wales get Lincoln Imps FFS, we get Burnley.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Well done Aberdeen for getting beat....f@ck off! I will keep my praise for when we win matches.
    How old are you ?let's wait until we get forfar in the cup and beat them 5 nil just to make you happy you utter n ob

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    How old are you ?let's wait until we get forfar in the cup and beat them 5 nil just to make you happy you utter n ob
    Fishy strikes again

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Negative manager?

You obviously watched a different game to me as I thought we held our own, got up the park as often as we could and had some decent spells of possession.

Not much more he could have done to change things. Wright on for McGinn, Ball on for Hoban who took a heavy knock to the knee and then May on for Cosgrove.

Extra time was a more attacking midfielder in Forrester on for Ferguson. Not sure what else you expected.
    He picked Considine!

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Luck of the draw. We got penalised for a better seeding. TNS of Wales get Lincoln Imps FFS, we get Burnley.
    We did get a stinker of a draw but TNS v LI is a bit misleading as both are drop outs from Champions League who are in their own little Europa League qualification route so as they were both first round drop outs will always look an easy tie. It's still an absolute nonsense that UEFA made this change of a doggy's life for every single Champions League loser and just makes what was a difficult task even harder for teams like Aberdeen to make it to the Europa League given the reduction in available places

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12