+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What a superb interview..

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    So, are you going to stop it with the 'Jittery Janice' stuff now then Gray?

The entire tone of the interview can be summed up as 'I'm in charge'.
    Oh noooo FKB. It’d be remiss of me to do so before the deadline. And who is this Janice you speak of? I’m whittling Wilmer.

“And we’ve barley touched any of the Brooks money”. I think that was a very significant statement in the context of the interview. He doesn’t sound like he’s saying ‘here you are, there’s another £12m to bank’ he’s saying it in a way that there’s still significant money still to spend IMO.

well looks like 5m has been chosen to spend on a new striker waghorn looks like the number 1 choice but wonder if he would spend that amount on either gallagher or ulloa ?

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Oh noooo FKB. It’d be remiss of me to do so before the deadline. And who is this Janice you speak of? I’m whittling Wilmer.
    I reckon Jittery Janice and FKB had a illicit liaison behind Roxys early one Friday morning Mr G

Quote Originally Posted by Twirlo70 View Post
    Told ya this two month back. Up the Blades.
    That you did pal. Have to admit I spat dummy out when this courtroom stuff kicked off.

Wilder has, yet again, worked miracles at the Lane.

Did you notice how he said “we’ve hardly touched the brooks money”? Very interesting that, as there’s a post on S2 about someone on Twitter that they think IS Wilder - he’s called ‘wit’.

This ‘wit’ fella tweeted those exact words earlier this week/last week.

If it’s not Wilder, I’m convinced this Twitter guy is a proper ‘ITK’ (maybe it’s you Twirls)

Quote Originally Posted by JosteinTime View Post
    That you did pal. Have to admit I spat dummy out when this courtroom stuff kicked off.

Wilder has, yet again, worked miracles at the Lane.

Did you notice how he said “we’ve hardly touched the brooks money”? Very interesting that, as there’s a post on S2 about someone on Twitter that they think IS Wilder - he’s called ‘wit’.

This ‘wit’ fella tweeted those exact words earlier this week/last week.

If it’s not Wilder, I’m convinced this Twitter guy is a proper ‘ITK’ (maybe it’s you Twirls)
    The lad in question is one of Christopher's closest friends,respected local businessman,it was he who Bully was on about at the Hallam friendly .

Wit is one of wilders best m8s I was stood next to him at hallam 1st half I dint know who he was then my m8 had to enlighten me

That's how much longer it takes me to reply in my bl oody phone !

It's Ian witmore. His best mate. Drinking and away match friend of ours. Good for tickets lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    I reckon Jittery Janice and FKB had a illicit liaison behind Roxys early one Friday morning Mr G
    I’d heard that as well BD. With Nervous Noreen keeping watch..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast