+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Joe Lewis

Remember when Joe used to be good? No doubt a great guy but now only a mediocre keeper and a totally abysmal captain. Shockingly bad.

He might be a good captain off the pitch but he certainly isn’t on it. Definitely needing fired on the bench for a spell. Let’s see what Woods can do as he gets paid to be competition to Joe butterfingers Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    Remember when Joe used to be good? No doubt a great guy but now only a mediocre keeper and a totally abysmal captain. Shockingly bad.
    Remember when McInnes teams didn't make brain farting defensive mistakes? Me neither.

I've stuck up for Lewis but that was abysmal. He couldn't even shout at the defence for the second due to the **** up of his own.

Problem is if he's dropped it looks awful and we've no proper back up. If he's stripped of the captaincy it's even worse.

he’s never been a captain, time to either take it off him or move him along .

Sounds a great guy to go for a good beer and chinwag. The captaincy however has been a double dunter. His form has dropped and there is no leader on the pitch (bar Lewis Ferguson). Better all round if it was taken away. No dramas, a statement from both parties saying it is in the best interests, etc.

I would like to give him a break yes his form has dropped but he is great goalkeeper
    No idea why are manager made him captain
    Problem for us we have no outstanding leadership on the field they are all timed with no fire in their bellies
    Someone had to get it .... unfortunately for Joe he landed up with it

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011