+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Radio pig

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    And how many of the older fans will have a computer, internet use and afford to pay for ifollow?
    too right mate, to be fair some good calls, he really has disenchanted the fans old tinpot head

Praise and Grumble on a Satdi will be hilarious now. ‘Hello Rob it’s Nomates the South Barnsley Owl. We really played great today’
    (Rob) ‘Hello Nom did you go to the game today?’
    (Nom)’ No I listened to your............
    (Rob) ‘Oh we seem to have lost Nom’

I didn't go today Rob but I listened on Radio Tuna and thought clanger owl was fantastic...

Quote Originally Posted by Chips1889 View Post
    I don't think the BBC should pay more...but at least the same....or stuff 'em
    I could understand that if the BBC was a profit making organisation like Sky who were rinsing money off it in subscriptions and advertising, but they're not, and they have to cut their cloth accordingly.

Tone deaf move by a tone deaf grasping club. Wonder if they'll backtrack like they did with the porky pink away kit which won an online poll and made the porkers squel in protest.

They copied Citeh's 'this city is ours' chant ... well thanks to Tuna Man's greed Radio Sheffield certainly ain't theirs.

Anyone hear that blade from Swinton on as last caller on FH last night?

Praised Blades despite issues with two owners, praised a few things like shirt prices etc and then moved on to Wendy and said fk off piggy b@stards................... cheers Rob

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    Anyone hear that blade from Swinton on as last caller on FH last night?

Praised Blades despite issues with two owners, praised a few things like shirt prices etc and then moved on to Wendy and said fk off piggy b@stards................... cheers Rob

yup was listening to it, whole thread on s2 bout it, he won't be phoning them up again...might be getting a little knock on the door from pc plodicus

Nah they will be too busy watching their new toy, the 200,000 pound cameras at the Lane!

For all those who are havin to listen to the millers,score update wigan 2 pigs 1

Make that 3 - 1

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast