+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Radio pig

Radio pig

Isn't goin to be radio pig anymore they won't be covering their games the bbc went cap in hand to all local clubs saying they would have to drop the fee by 10% everybody agreed except the pigs always thinking of their fans

Ferkin hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Isn't goin to be radio pig anymore they won't be covering their games the bbc went cap in hand to all local clubs saying they would have to drop the fee by 10% everybody agreed except the pigs always thinking of their fans
    The grunters really are GREEDY barstewards aren't they? Whilst i was listenin to last neets Footy heaven a pig tweeted or e-mailed and asked Radio Sheffield to stop unfair negative reportin of the oinkers and to stop their BLADES luv in. UTCB

SWFIUA....does this mean though that RS can't do the derby commo's or just the one at the swimming/swigspill pool

Lmao

MASSIVE

Not sure,thinking about it they can probably still do away games as the contract will be with the home club but tbh I'm not sure on that one. Derby game shold be on sky fingers crossed

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post

Thing is, with all these ticket price increases, the £90 membership ticket price, shirt prices, no official embargo from the FL, whether all this is because the money has dried up. I know the family have loads of money, but starting to seem a bit odd. This RS latest just adds more fuel to the fire

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    Where's that come from B?

Aint seen owt on Porktalk. There'll be a meltdown on there once they find out

Thing is, with all these ticket price increases, the £90 membership ticket price, shirt prices, no official embargo from the FL, whether all this is because the money has dried up. I know the family have loads of money, but starting to seem a bit odd. This RS latest just adds more fuel to the fire
    Radio Sheff it'self this morning mate, sports bulliten on way to work this morn.

Pigfest meltdown

Hard to spin positives on whats happening at the bucket, isn't it? Compare CW's latest interview with Jos, and his 'embargo no comment'. (I don't think they are under embargo, unless its been imposed by Big Daddy Tuna on his idiot son.. ).

Mind you I had a quick look over the border the other day, and its poster after poster trying to find reasons why they are not in the shyte and wont have a shyte season. Any dissent is jumped on quickly, especially the one who pointed out in the famous customer survey, when they were asked 'Do you want us to keep prices high so we can spunk money or prices reasonable but we wont be able to buy players and will have to rely on bringing kids through', has pointed out they've got high prices from choice A, and shyte resources from choice B. Lordy, did he get a kicking!

Who was it sang 'The Kings of Wishful Thinking'?* They're relegation fodder.

*I know it was 'Go West'...

Thought it "Go down the cwapper..." ahh the doobie brothers "Only what a fool believes..." on rad now, new tune for idiots to come out at the rust bucket to...

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast