+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mackay Steven

Mackay Steven

Well if Burnley are looking for bargains and a player who fits the DyChe mould , this lad should be on the list .

Liked him a lot pace , direct , worked both ways , goes at people , and always looking to find space

Aberdeen have one or two who could make it down here. The kid who scored the wonder goal for starters!

If it was me Bt definitely takes Steven he goes past people , carries the ball , frightening pace defenders nightmare.
    Maybe a bit raw but with some nurture could be a diamond.

I remember three years ago suggesting on here that we looked at Dundee United and I did once get asked for clips on one player. At that time they had Mackay Steven, Andrew Robertson, Ryan Gould and a few more youngsters.
    Roberson went to Hull, GMS to Celtic and Gauld to Sporting Lisbon.
    A clip from his Dundee days
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7UdqPtcwfpA
    And some goals
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AiRmbtkn-_c
    He didn’t make it at Celtic and went to Aberdeen for buttons.
    Certainly a game changer fast and skilful

Ferguson their scorer has joined them from Hamilton on a free but Hamilton want £900k for bringing him on.
    His dad is Derek Ferguson ex Rangers striker and uncle Barry Ferguson so it’s in the blood. At 19 he’d be wirth a punt, though one swallow ....
    Last edited by oldcolner; 03-08-2018 at 08:32 AM.

Ferguson looks like a game changer to me OC. Quite physical too for such a young man and what a goal that was!

Yes I haven’t really seen him much but if he’s learned from his dad he’ll be very good

I would put an offer in for Steven-just the sort of player we need.

Has a drink problem perhaps and loves himself it seems in this report. He fell into the River Clyde.
    Lucky to live!
    https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/s...teven-11073101

Looked fit as a lat to me Oc last night , lots of footballers love themselves let’s be honest, I could live with that if he performs every week.
    We’ve had drinkers here before Oc many of them tbh didn’t stop them though ,

He played very well last night and certainly put in a shift for the team.
    As far as his personality and any problems are concerned then that is up to him to look after himself if he wants to be a successful footballer --he is not a youngster with his 28th birthday at the end of this month, perhaps he is a very,very slow learner!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)