+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Morrison signs!

Morrison signs!

James Morrison has signed a new one year deal with the option of another year in his favour. I think that this is excellent news. A fit Morrison will be an asset to us this coming season.

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    James Morrison has signed a new one year deal with the option of another year in his favour. I think that this is excellent news. A fit Morrison will be an asset to us this coming season.
    Big mistake gives us nothing can't create can't tackle gives away silly free kicks around the box gives us nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Palmeras View Post
    Big mistake gives us nothing can't create can't tackle gives away silly free kicks around the box gives us nothing
    Are you serious? You forgot to add you Dingle!

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    Could turn out to be our best signing of the season

Quote Originally Posted by WBA53 View Post
    Could turn out to be our best signing of the season
    Wouldn't hold your breath he will probably be injured early in the season waste of time I will await your response later in the season let's see who's right

You need to book a visit to the opticians mate!

Wouldn't hold your breath he will probably be injured early in the season waste of time I will await your response later in the season let's see who's right
    I can think of a hundred Albion players who I've criticised over the years, but criticising Mozza based on you thinking he's going to be injured, and who "gives us nothing" is utter cobblers!
    Go and find me a Blues or Villa player with anything like his ability. (Grealish excepted).

Quote Originally Posted by talkSAFT View Post
    I can think of a hundred Albion players who I've criticised over the years, but criticising Mozza based on you thinking he's going to be injured, and who "gives us nothing" is utter cobblers!
    Go and find me a Blues or Villa player with anything like his ability. (Grealish excepted).
    What are you people looking at your just being sentimental he's not good enough anymore they have given him a new contract to save money on a better midfielder ie the lad from brentford

I think if he'd played, and not been injured, last season, we'd have stayed up. He's just the player Pulis and Pardew missed.
    It's all about opinions, but you're criticising the wrong player imo.

A loyal servant and maybe a decent squad player when fully fit. No strong views either way, but had resigned myself to him leaving.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)