+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Mikey Devlin

Any word on when hes back.

The EE website doesn't load up here

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Any word on when hes back.

The EE website doesn't load up here
    Probably a filter to discourage drug paraphernalia.

They were waiting to see if he wold be fit for the cup final, so you'd expect he canna be far away unless he's had a set back.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Probably a filter to discourage drug paraphernalia.

They were waiting to see if he wold be fit for the cup final, so you'd expect he canna be far away unless he's had a set back.
    The Alford Transport Museum is actually banned and red flagged here.

The EE just doesn't load

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    The Alford Transport Museum is actually banned and red flagged here.

The EE just doesn't load
    From the EE last week (04th December)

Aberdeen will make a late call on whether centre-back Mikey Devlin is fit enough to return from a foot injury to face Rangers at Ibrox.

Devlin missed the 1-0 BetFred Cup final defeat to Celtic at Hampden with a foot ligament injury sustained on international duty with Scotland that also ruled him out of the 3-0 loss to Motherwell.

The defender is with the Dons in their base on the outskirts of Glasgow ahead of tomorrow’s trip to Premiership leaders Rangers.

However Aberdeen assistant Tony Docherty today admitted it is ‘quite unlikely’ he will be passed fit to face Rangers.

Speaking at the Dons hotel on the north side of Glasgow, assistant Tony Docherty said: “Mikey Devlin is coming on and we will make a call on him later.

“Mikey wasn’t available for the cup final so it is quite unlikely he will be available for this one.

“He is with us today and with the medical team and once again we will assess it and see if he is going to be right.”
    You've got to think he can't be far away from making the bench at least

Good stuff

Cheers for that

Called up to the Scotland squad.

I thought he played well yesterday although it was against a pish team but it’s a bit too soon considering he is just back from injury.

https://www.afc.co.uk/2019/09/01/mic...cotland-squad/

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Called up to the Scotland squad.

I thought he played well yesterday although it was against a pish team but it’s a bit too soon considering he is just back from injury.

https://www.afc.co.uk/2019/09/01/mic...cotland-squad/
    I can't work out why he's been called up. I'd have thought they would have picked Considine before Devlin. Unless Clarke has been looking at the "who's at fault" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I can't work out why he's been called up. I'd have thought they would have picked Considine before Devlin. Unless Clarke has been looking at the "who's at fault" thread.
    Probably because Clarke isn’t as dumb as McInnes is.

Fu cking nonsense.

After his first full competitive game in ages, a clear weekend to continue ongoing rehab and deal with any reaction to Saturday, would've been just the thing.

Now he'll be away fu cking about on this cluster**** rather than working with the fitness/physio people at the Pitt.

Watch, he'll come back fu cking injured again.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Fu cking nonsense.

After his first full competitive game in ages, a clear weekend to continue ongoing rehab and deal with any reaction to Saturday, would've been just the thing.

Now he'll be away fu cking about on this cluster**** rather than working with the fitness/physio people at the Pitt.

Watch, he'll come back fu cking injured again.
    My thoughts and sentiments exactly sneckie.
    Yes he had a decent shift of on Saturday and yes it is clear he is a quality defender if he can stay fit, bit that's the problem he is struggling to keep fit and this call up pesh is not going to help his recovery to full fitness.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast