+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Glass's Last Stand v Timothy match thread

Glass's Last Stand v Timothy match thread

Could this be Glass's last game? Fkn hope so.

In /Oot - Oot
    Furryboots - canna even be @rsed to tune into Red TV for this sh1t show.
    Pre - grafting
    Post - sleeping

Prediction - 0-4 at best and hopefully Cormack finally admits his massive mistake and sends Glass back to Atlanta.
    Then gets on the phone to Lennon offering him a short term gig to come on board sort this out and dig us out of the sh1t

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Could this be Glass's last game? Fkn hope so.

In /Oot - Oot
    Furryboots - canna even be @rsed to tune into Red TV for this sh1t show.
    Pre - grafting
    Post - sleeping

Prediction - 0-4 at best and hopefully Cormack finally admits his massive mistake and sends Glass back to Atlanta.
    Then gets on the phone to Lennon offering him a short term gig to come on board sort this out and dig us out of the sh1t
    FFS give it a rest with your Lennon shyte

Glass will be here for rest of season at minimum and no way will Lennon manage this club as long as Cormack is chairman.

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    FFS give it a rest with your Lennon shyte
    I’m at the stage now that I would happily take in any manager for a short term gig from now to the end of the season.
    To rescue what’s left of the season and restore a wee bit of pride into the team and steady the rapidly sinking ship.
    If that gig was given to Lennon then so be it.
    One thing for sure Glass is not going turn this around he is so far out of his depth it is fkn frightening
    We need a change and we need someone who can salvage what’s left
    Lennon, Neil, Goodwin, Ross, Hughes
    I don’t really give a fcuk who we take it but we need to take in someone short term from now till the end of the season
    Problem is w@nk stain Cormack won’t do fcuk all

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    I’m at the stage now that I would happily take in any manager for a short term gig from now to the end of the season.
    To rescue what’s left of the season and restore a wee bit of pride into the team and steady the rapidly sinking ship.
    If that gig was given to Lennon then so be it.
    One thing for sure Glass is not going turn this around he is so far out of his depth it is fkn frightening
    We need a change and we need someone who can salvage what’s left
    Lennon, Neil, Goodwin, Ross, Hughes
    I don’t really give a fcuk who we take it but we need to take in someone short term from now till the end of the season
    Problem is w@nk stain Cormack won’t do fcuk all
    You were constantly banging on about Lennon when you were moaning about the last manager, so for years repeating and subjecting us all to the same shyte.
    Lennon was only successful when he was at celtic with all the financial and officiating benefits that come with that. He has failed miserably at all his other clubs, not winning anything and getting the boot. Add to that the obvious flaws in his character e.g. lying about AFC fans assaulting/spitting on him, then I really really struggle to see why his darkening our door would have any merit whatsoever.

Anyone noticed that Lennon seems to have disappeared? When Ange Postecoglou had a difficult start, Lennon was never off the tv or out the papers slagging him.

Neil Lennon knows f*ck all about football and is a total w@nker. This shouldn’t have to be pointed out

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Anyone noticed that Lennon seems to have disappeared? When Ange Postecoglou had a difficult start, Lennon was never off the tv or out the papers slagging him.

Neil Lennon knows f*ck all about football and is a total w@nker. This shouldn’t have to be pointed out
    Last I saw he was pushing himself for the Sunderland job (which looks like going to Roy Keane)

Anyway back on subject. I am sadly predicting 3-0 or 4-0 to celtic, I am less clear though on what the second half score will be.

£32 to watch us get absolutely rinsed yet again by Timothy? 😳

Fuuuuuuuuck that for a game of soldiers.

I could buy almost a litre of petrol for that price, then self immolate on the Castlegate - would be much more fun that watching this shyte that’s for sure.

We’ll struggle to get nil. I’ll struggle to log onto hesgoal. If I do, I’ll be amazed if I’m still watching come half time, let alone full time.

Good luck to all those going along - thoughts and prayers…

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    Glass will be here for rest of season at minimum and no way will Lennon manage this club as long as Cormack is chairman.
    Hopefully the two will chuck it after this week is over

Only a half day off work tomorrow afternoon after a day and a half for Dingwall last midweek. Don't know why I bother any more. Same as redzone i'm predicting at least 4 going past us without reply. And also like him I don't know how many in the second half. It really is dire just now and I really can't see Glass turning this round.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast