+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reds may add finishing touches

Just different personality ESR does not really matter who is right or wrong I just support my local team from short pant days and know nothing in life is perfect even me! - In life people are different, thankfully I am a very positive person even having major issues business and personal wise in my life, BUT I have always bounced back and look forward to tomorrow not backwards.

Support the TEAM and MANAGMENT we have today

Cor blimey - would not quote him, one of the biggest bull ****ters in the WORLD

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    Cor blimey - would not quote him, one of the biggest bull ****ters in the WORLD

Just a touch of humour from his various films that's all

Yep Pass in films he did entertain - as they say keep our of polotics

Let’s hope we stay as we are! After the pre-season, it would be counterproductive to sell any of our strikers
    We will see! For once, I believe!

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    As Arnold Schwarzenegger would say- boolsh1t
    He also says "I'll be back" & "Stick around" & "Get to the chopper".

There's people who live in the real world and there's people who don't

“It was an offer we just couldn’t refuse......, and we made a profit. Daniel is still more than happy with what he has left at his disposal”

“And the chopper took off........” with Moore, Bradshaw and Lindsay aboard.....

Beware of the Goat !

He speyk goatsh1t dressing up not adding one or two quality additions as "Daniel being happy wiv worriz got".

We will see wot happens in next few days. My quote is still available free for Goat to use----"We are sorry to see XYZ go but we have made a profit and retained an interest in the player. The recruitment team have been working non stop on profiles but we just couldn't get the deals over the line in time. Daniel is quite happy with the squad that remain".

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    Just different personality ESR does not really matter who is right or wrong I just support my local team from short pant days and know nothing in life is perfect even me! - In life people are different, thankfully I am a very positive person even having major issues business and personal wise in my life, BUT I have always bounced back and look forward to tomorrow not backwards.

Support the TEAM and MANAGMENT we have today
    Like👍

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12