+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New right back

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Indeed. On the other hand, getting Aina in would seriously hamper Bogle's development. He wouldn't
    even make the bench....... It's a fine line.............
    That depends how ambitious you are nobody on here has banged the drum about Bogle more than me But I see him as a right wing back not sure about him as a full back Obviously looks like FL is not to sure as well

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    Correct that they're not 'OUR' future but they'll hopefully make a contribution to a healthy league finish
    and who knows maybe even promotion, it's all a long way off yet, judge them at the end of the season not after the first nervy game
    Who is judging them have you read my post properly Merely pointing out if we can't bring a full back in on loan ( because that is not our future ) Then the same should apply to any other loans we have

I still believe Cyrus Christie will prove us wrong to let him go. Yes, he made mistakes, but he was quick enough to react and get back. Wisdom is a cart horse by comparison, albeit a strong one.

Barrow highlighted Wisdoms limitations

The Aina rumour is in the Daily Fail so questionable.

Also a rumour of Joe Bryan, 24 year old Bristol City left back (but can play left or centre midfield). Derby want to buy him for cash plus Craig Forsyth according to Alan Nixon in the Mirror so it must be true..................... NOT

Joe Bryan would be a more than useful addition.

I think Joe Bryan's next move will be to the Prem, he'd get into any Championship team as first choice, and a few Prem teams too! Would be good though if we did get him, but I very much doubt it!

Quote Originally Posted by Ram59 View Post
    I still believe Cyrus Christie will prove us wrong to let him go. Yes, he made mistakes, but he was quick enough to
    react and get back. Wisdom is a cart horse by comparison, albeit a strong one.
    Not sure about that Ram Cyrus made a few howlers although he. was often th scapegoat for defeats Didn't take Pullis long to realise he couldn't defend but at the moment I would take h

Quote Originally Posted by Ram59 View Post
    I still believe Cyrus Christie will prove us wrong to let him go. Yes,
    he made mistakes, but he was quick enough to react and get back. Wisdom is a cart horse by t

comparison, albeit a strong one.
    Ram not sure about that Cyrus made some howlers although he was always made the scapegoat for defeats It didn't take Pullis long to realise he couldn't defend But at the moment I would take him over Wisdom

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    The Aina rumour is in
    the Daily Fail so questionable.

Also a rumour of Joe Bryan, 24 year old Bristol City left back (but can play left or centre midfield). Derby want to buy him for cash plus Craig Forsyth according to Alan Nixon in the Mirror so it must be true..................... NOT
    Best left back in the Championship will we get him doubtful But I didn't think their mega rich owner would sell Flint and Reid but they did

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)