+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Armstrong signs

Armstrong signs

I have just been reliably informed Armstrong is about to sign, TODAY for £1.75m with add-on's.

Fantastic business, we kept our bottle. And didn't over-pay. Another great addition and another international to add to the ranks.

Straight into the squad tomorrow. Knows us, we know him, not 'fitting in' and he is fit and ready.

Mowbray out

He’s not biting - yet 🤨

Mowbray out II

Quote Originally Posted by Despair View Post
    He’s not biting - yet ��

Mowbray out II

I love football.
    I love Rovers.
    I enjoy times like this, because my team is going to do well. And sign decent quality players.
    But the better we do, the more that idiot is shown up, and it will annoy him seeing us do well.

The better we do, and we will continue rising upwards, the more the clown is forced into hiding

Wigan are spending a fortune I see .....

To add - things today have taken a lot longer (as has the deal as a whole)
    The fee of £1.75 (with add-on's) is agreed. By all parties, them, us and the agent (and Armstrong)
    he has been having a medical, but we have now missed the deadline to have him included for tomorrow's game.

But its (almost) signed sealed and delivered. This is NOT paper talk as I don't generally look at that.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    To add - things today have taken a lot longer (as has the deal as a whole)
    The fee of £1.75 (with add-on's) is agreed. By all parties, them, us and the agent (and Armstrong)
    he has been having a medical, but we have now missed the deadline to have him included for tomorrow's game.

But its (almost) signed sealed and delivered. This is NOT paper talk as I don't generally look at that.
    I hope you're right on this, Champs. Forgive me if I wait till it's over the line. Too many bitter experiences!

Fair enough Auks. Give it until Monday (It could get done tomorrow morning) and he will be ours

Great signing and gives us genuine options
    Get a striker or 2 over the line and who knows.
    I will still stick with 14th,cautious when it comes to rovers as I have been disappointed many times before.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)