+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: boozers for tomorow

boozers for tomorow

haven't been to Brentford in years.

any good boozers near the ground home or away fans only.

gonna get hammered and cheer on the boys to 3 points

Mike millers your guy WLB

The football ground guide says this:
    "Brentford is famous for being the only ground in England that has a pub at every corner. The surrounding land was formerly owned by the Griffin Brewery, hence the name Griffin Park. These four pubs are; The Griffin (which serves Fullers real ale), The Princess Royal, The Royal Oak (also called the Fourth Corner) and The New Inn. The New Inn is the favoured pub for away supporters. Derek Hall a visiting Hartlepool United fan adds; 'Probably the best pub out of the four is the Griffin, with the New Inn a fairly close second, although this was packed on our visit'.

Roger Stamp informs me; 'Probably the best real ale pub in Brentford is the 'Magpie & Crown' which is only ten minutes walk away from the ground, on Brentford High Street. The pub has four real ales on tap and welcomes both home and away supporters'.

One of 4 corner pubs was closed down on our last visit (the one to the away ends left as you face the pitch) could've re-opened though in the last 18 or so months.

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post

Your attention seeking is becoming an OCD. Maybe throw in that you are contemplating a bit of gay bashing too, that should get you a reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post

Yes, I think there is a distinct possibility that you will indeed get hammered

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Your attention seeking is becoming an OCD. Maybe throw in that you are contemplating a bit of gay bashing too, that should get you a reaction.
    so me asking if there is any good pubs near the ground is attention seeking.

Jesus you cant make it up

Cam wtf? I despair with this site, I really do!

I don't come on here as often as I used to because of the petty point scoring posts and even proper football threads go off in tangents with childish insults just see who's the bestest at god knows what.

This looked a genuine question, the replies were all in keeping with the thread and then you, a mod, do exactly what frog, another mod asked us not to do in his long winded thread last week.
    Last edited by loyalmiller; 03-08-2018 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by loyalmiller View Post
    Cam wtf? I despair with this site, I really do!

I don't come on here as often as I used to because of the petty point scoring posts and even proper football threads go off in tangents with childish insults just see who's the bestest at god knows what.

This looked a genuine question, the replies were all in keeping with the thread and then you, a mod, do exactly what frog, another mod asked us not to do in his long winded thread last week.
    I appreciate the comments loyal and maybe you don't come on here often enough to spot the patterns, or maybe I'm on here too often and I am developing my own OCD.

Having said that if any other MM poster can verify that wlb is a real person, a real Miller and really went to Brentford and got hammered then he'll get my unreserved apology.

So, there's the challenge. I will be at Brentford and visiting the away end boozer. All you have to do wlb is stand up and shout "I am Spartacus"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast