+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bielsa's next move

Bielsa's next move

Hi chaps it's been a while.......

Quoted from sky sports transfer centre live, he is looking at strengthening the defence, specifically the centre backs. We see it...... he sees it. Brings a huge amount of confidence within me to read the quotes. Sorry can't be arsed to find and link but easy enough to find.
    If we strengthen at the back which we will I think we can go up. Genuinely feel good. Shame we couldnt do business a bit esrlier and stoke may well come too soon.
    Thoughts?

Copied from a mate El Loco interview..“At the end of the day what you remember with football is the emotions. You feel a lot better when you remember emotions than when you count money. Sometimes we learn this reality late.” - Marcelo Bielsa.

Let the season begin...

Quote Originally Posted by whitestomper45 View Post
    Copied from a mate El Loco interview..“At the end of the day what you remember with football is the emotions. You feel a lot better when you remember emotions than when you count money. Sometimes we learn this reality late.” - Marcelo Bielsa.

Let the season begin...
    Nice one

While ever we have a weak link in defence we will get caught out..that is a major concern and I fear it will be all too evident tomorrow against Stoke.

Expecting a top 10 finish this season..usually am very optimistic but there have been way too many disappointments and I is taking this season with a pinch of salt.

We will just have to wait and see.......

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    While ever we have a weak link in defence we will get caught out..that is a major concern and I fear it will be all too evident tomorrow against Stoke.

Expecting a top 10 finish this season..usually am very optimistic but there have been way too many disappointments and I is taking this season with a pinch of salt.

We will just have to wait and see.......
    If we don't strengthen centre backs and get another winger in I don't see how we can get top 6 currently as teams in this league are too good to not make us pay when we have such a weak spine in our defensive line + with Alioski on the wing he is too easy to put out of the game so wed have no creativity.

Get another good winger in and two centre backs + a centre mid now Forshaw is out and Vieira is gone. Then we might make the playoffs as it stands I don't see it happening. Think we need a striker as well as if Bamford gets injured we don't have a proper striker.

Unfortunately i fear we are nearer a relegation side than a promotion side. Surprised theres not more uproar.

Quote Originally Posted by lasher View Post
    Unfortunately i fear we are nearer a relegation side than a promotion side. Surprised theres not more uproar.
    If Bamford + Jansson got long term injuries we would be.

now now gents, lets see how we do vs possibly the strongest looking team in the division before we start thinking we might get relegated

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)