+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: DUFC v the pars *MATCH THREAD*

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Sad thing is, i really cant remember Dunfermline getting at us down the wings to any great extent. Sure their goals were guys running at the middle. Something to be said about their 3 at the back as they mostly strolled the game, even with Durnan looking nervous and vulnerable at one point! Pity none of our player could notice that!
    The first hour was the poorest I've ever seen at Tannadice in my life, both teams fkn horrendous then Dunfermline went ahead(was it offside?) and they were well the better side after that😕at no point in that 90 minutes did we look convincing. Said before that my biggest fear was giving the clown the opportunity to sign all these players then when he gets punted the new manager will be left with a pile of 5hite 🙄.

The goalie can't be blamed and Frans looked ok but the rest are fkn gash. Thon Rubitsch and Curran are fkn gash and Clark looks a stone over weight compared to when I seen him last season.

Worrying times.

I didnt think it was the worst ive seen as some of the days of Ray and last season we had some bloody honking displays. Their second was a hand ball, and from watching the assistant ref after that, i think he saw it but Collum wouldnt give it! They did seem to be in communication for a while after the United players had their say!

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    The first hour was the poorest I've ever seen at Tannadice in my life, both teams fkn horrendous then Dunfermline went ahead(was it offside?) and they were well the better side after that��at no point in that 90 minutes did we look convincing. Said before that my biggest fear was giving the clown the opportunity to sign all these players then when he gets punted the new manager will be left with a pile of 5hite ��.

The goalie can't be blamed and Frans looked ok but the rest are fkn gash. Thon Rubitsch and Curran are fkn gash and Clark looks a stone over weight compared to when I seen him last season.

Worrying times.
    Thats the criminal element to all this mate,to hand over a whole season's budget to a manager who had completely failed in his remit is bordering on suicide or someone wishing to ruin the club,i could be wrong here but if Thompson was still running the club i think Shabba would have been toast.
    Its fair to say though that Thompson would have scoured planet earth or beyond and found someone cheap and cheerful and even worse than the Donkey to take over the reins.

MM maybe pulled a rabbit out the hat bringing in Luggy, Moshni and Ralston to put a false sheen on the end of last season which in turn gave shabba a stay of execution! Decisive action has to be taken now or some of us who will be at the next home game will have plenty of seats to choose from! By the end of the 9 games, i doubt i will be looking for a seat!

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Thats the criminal element to all this mate,to hand over a whole season's budget to a manager who had completely failed in his remit is bordering on suicide or someone wishing to ruin the club,i could be wrong here but if Thompson was still running the club i think Shabba would have been toast.
    Its fair to say though that Thompson would have scoured planet earth or beyond and found someone cheap and cheerful and even worse than the Donkey to take over the reins.
    Utter garbage served up in 90 minutes by us and the first hour by them, as a spectacle it was fkn horrible.

I'm on my usual bus to Dumfries next week but as always the banter and the trip will top what's on offer on the pitch as has been the norm for the last 3 seasons 🙄

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    MM maybe pulled a rabbit out the hat bringing in Luggy, Moshni and Ralston to put a false sheen on the end of last season which in turn gave shabba a stay of execution! Decisive action has to be taken now or some of us who will be at the next home game will have plenty of seats to choose from! By the end of the 9 games, i doubt i will be looking for a seat!
    It's funny you should mention "plenty seats to choose from". A mate of mine was running late for the game yesterday and went to get his match ticket, he told the guy my seat number then this absolute dick told him he didn't have time to look for it and he'll be given what he's given 😳my mate told him to stick it up his ar5e and walked out. Probably another supporter that won't bother coming back. Unbelievable.

First half we made it to the dizzy heights of below average. Second half was a disgrace. We were wanting that subbie at ht btw. The ain Shambles is being criticised for- Rabbit aff and Stanton moved to the middle, ffs that worked oot well aye .

41% possession it’s stating on the BBC , at home v Dunfermline. Disgraceful. The dirty fifers played no bad, well up for it which seems to be their forte the now. Deserved victory.

Like many, did not see Airds goal. Well done to him by all accounts.

What a feking s.hit start to the season. 3 games of virtually entire p.ish and a victory against Elgin.

Not like we all saw this coming eh ? Happy feking days.

One thing to give Shabba credit for was taking Rabbit off as he would have been sent off anyway. Not convinced that Aird was the man to come on despite the goal then waiting until 2-1 then immediately 3-1 down to hook Robson for McMullan had me having flashbacks to last season!

Quote Originally Posted by TangerineDream View Post
    First half we made it to the dizzy heights of below average. Second half was a disgrace. We were wanting that subbie at ht btw. The ain Shambles is being criticised for- Rabbit aff and Stanton moved to the middle, ffs that worked oot well aye .

41% possession it’s stating on the BBC , at home v Dunfermline. Disgraceful. The dirty fifers played no bad, well up for it which seems to be their forte the now. Deserved victory.

Like many, did not see Airds goal. Well done to him by all accounts.

What a feking s.hit start to the season. 3 games of virtually entire p.ish and a victory against Elgin.

Not like we all saw this coming eh ? Happy feking days.

I'm seething about it, the fact we have Edge still as a main CB is phuckin unreal...

The fact Csaba was somehow allowed to remain when January to May proved beyond doubt be was a phuckin spacer, that's honestly up there with thompson's phuck up in January 2015, utterly terrible decision from Mike Martin - everyone bar the odd one or two knew that, stability is never happening until we have a decent manager!!!

Mike Martin how long are you going to let this phuck up drag on??

I wanted to be specific about the team and tactics yesterday, but I actually have a life to live and such an essay would take a long time to write.

Just to say.

Mr Lazlo, please just leave now. If we were an animal the vet would have destroyed us a long time ago...........

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)