+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DUFC v the pars *MATCH THREAD*

DUFC v the pars *MATCH THREAD*

Well the start of the season is finally here. I believe that we will have an idea of how our season is going to go by 5pm today. I am hoping to see a lot of effort and a high tempo today as this will be a guide to the mentality of the players and coach this season. Anything less than 100% and I will not be happy. Every game this season needs to be played like a cup final. Arabest for the season my fellow Arabs and I hope we are in a happier place by the end of it as we have been served up some crap for the past few and deserve better!
    2-0 Utd Clark & frans

Agree.

We will have a better idea by end of game what csaba game plan for season will be.

Despit the negativity by some I still have that same excited feeling for the start of the season, nt unlike the feeling I had in 1984 on xmas eve when I asked the big guy for a Raleigh burner bmx with mag wheels!

I digress. Hopefully positive attacking football 100% given by all Utd players 2-1 victory, and then maybe jst maybe we will have more positive than negative posts.

All things considered, today's game has a claim to be the most important for many a year.
    So I hope nerves (on & off the park) isn't an issue tho I've a nagging doubt it will be. To the obvious detriment of our performance obviously.
    Need 11 men with balls out there today.

Sticking my neck out and predicting a 3-1 win for United

I don't care about tempo, or tactics, or how many men we have back at corners. All I'm interested in is that we win.

A win at all costs is crucial. I'm going today more in hope than expectation though. I can't see how the team is going to turn overnight from being awful to being title contenders.

Reason for edit. Spell check seems to think "v-i-t-a-l" is a sweary word
    Last edited by Arabdad; 04-08-2018 at 08:35 AM.

Prediction 1-1. Same problems will be there but don't think pars are so good we won't be able to get something

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdad View Post
    Reason for edit. Spell check seems to think "v-i-t-a-l" is a sweary word
    It's a rival site to this so it gets censored.

Thanks Terry.

There aren't any teams to fear in this league... if we had a good manager, however we have Csaba so wouldn't be surprised if they end their 15 game winless run v Utd today, more likely 1-1 though

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)