+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: DUFC v the pars *MATCH THREAD*

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    It's funny you should mention "plenty seats to choose from". A mate of mine was running late for the game yesterday and went to get his match ticket, he told the guy my seat number then this absolute dick told him he didn't have time to look for it and he'll be given what he's given ��my mate told him to stick it up his ar5e and walked out. Probably another supporter that won't bother coming back. Unbelievable.
    That just sounds about right. From what the chairman MM has been saying from the outset of his reign, what truly matters, he has gotten these key matters wrong. Having to get a ticket to get into a game which "Dundee United are competing in" just now is bullsh!t. Why not just have the tickets at the turnstyle and let the fan pay at the gate and get given the ticket then? As it is thats common sense and the powers at be at the top just repeat the same drivel and expect us fans to accept it.

As for that manager, lets vote with our feet and make it blatantly obvious we want him removed. The fans are the best judges in these matters. We would give him time IF we were taking the games to the opposition and maybe just losing the game by hard luck lines. However when we do absolutely nothing and it has been the same for months with no improvement, that has to be that and the manager removed either by sacking or put on gardening leave.

Next home game 1 hour before kick off we as supporters should be at the main gate and allow Mike Martin to hear us, have our say shabba must go. Then go and support our club and then straight after right back to the gate and do it every home game till he gets rid.

Mr Martin take action now or just like your drinking buddy ST we will make sure you follow.

Please release me let me go
    For I don't love this anymore
    Dundee United have no dough
    Csaba Laszlo pack your bags and go

It's funny you should mention "plenty seats to choose from". A mate of mine was running late for the game yesterday and went to get his match ticket, he told the guy my seat number then this absolute dick told him he didn't have time to look for it and he'll be given what he's given ��my mate told him to stick it up his ar5e and walked out. Probably another supporter that won't bother coming back. Unbelievable.
    Hope someone from the club reads this. We the fans are always the ones getting shat on from the club, f cuking disgraceful

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Hope someone from the club reads this. We the fans are always the ones getting shat on from the club, f cuking disgraceful
    Unbelievable, 1st game of the season and the ticket office are coming the cnt with fans trying to buy a ticket beside their mates, they should be bending over backwards to find seats for folk in these times. He was fkn fuming.

Notice the Jerry Kerr has opened again this season. A joke.

Jerry kerr should be shut until such time as we are back in the top flight and/or getting 6000+ home fans every home game, you could just about understand it when we were but not now

Unbelievable, 1st game of the season and the ticket office are coming the cnt with fans trying to buy a ticket beside their mates, they should be bending over backwards to find seats for folk in these times. He was fkn fuming.

I also went in with a friend to get a ticket next to my seat about 10 mins before kick off, the girl was very helpful and got one no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie arab View Post
    I also went in with a friend to get a ticket next to my seat about 10 mins before kick off, the girl was very helpful and got one no problem.
    You were lucky then, what she done 15 minutes later was a disgrace and she should lose her job over it. By the way was it the wee ticket booth on Sandeman St you went to?

You were lucky then, what she done 15 minutes later was a disgrace and she should lose her job over it. By the way was it the wee ticket booth on Sandeman St you went to?
    No mate it was in the shop

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie arab View Post
    No mate it was in the shop
    Ah OK mate, I'll tell him to go to the shop next time so he avoids the dragon lady lol.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)