+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Swansea climb out of relegation places

Swansea climb out of relegation places

Amongst other interesting facts arising from last night's game. Also Bristol City drop out of playoff positions 👌

From relegation to joint 3rd.
    It doesn't get better than this.
    So can you beat Bielsa's Leeds?
    He's a damn good manager.

And Stoke drop into them - at the moment!!!
    Shame!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rob_the_Ram View Post
    And Stoke drop into them - at the moment!!!
    Shame!!
    Yes just watched the match but awkward when you want them both to lose Just admit Leeds looked mighty impressive should have been a landslide for them Butland kept Stoke in it Bad time for us to face Leeds they won't lose many games Play like we did at Reading and it could be a rout They have a great squad

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Yes just watched the match but awkward when you want them both to lose Just admit Leeds looked mighty impressive should have been a landslide for them Butland kept Stoke in it Bad time for us to face Leeds they won't lose many games Play like we did at Reading and it could be a rout They have a great squad
    Punctuation leaves a little to be desired there Mista?

Leeds have improved but still think we will get something from the game next week.

After 90minutes they'll be wishing they'd signed Vydra!

Quote Originally Posted by ManxRam View Post

Leeds have improved but still think we will get something from the game next week.
    Manx sorry about punctuation mate I was under the misapprehension that this is a football forum Not an examination of inconsequential grammatical misapprehension .😇😇

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Manx sorry about punctuation mate I was under the misapprehension that this is a football forum Not an examination of inconsequential grammatical misapprehension .😇😇
    You managed a full stop this time which is a step in the right direction.

I was only being tongue in cheek but think you'd guessed that!

Back on Leeds, I can't make my mind up. Douglas and Bamford were decent signings but I personally think there are half a dozen sides carrying better squads than them still.

You only just noticed Manx. It’s mistas house style, imagine Archie gemmill with a pen, very high energy stuff

You managed a full stop this time which is a step in the right direction.

I was only being tongue in cheek but think you'd guessed that!

Back on Leeds, I can't make my mind up. Douglas and Bamford were decent signings but I personally think there are half a dozen sides carrying better squads than them still.
    Yes Manx i knew you we're joking. But I will stick my neck out and say Leeds will be promoted. If they get Nmecha from Man Cty which seems likely they could go up as champions. This lad is brilliant i watch him against you U23 at At George's Park he took us to the cleaners scored three and ran riot Just what we need pace power very skilful.Only 19 and he's English . Don't know what Jody Morris and Wassall are doing not recommending him they must know him Wish I was a scout 😄😄

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)