+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Brentford v The Millers

I'm not Brin Big lad! I'm better looking than him!

PW said Proctor not quite ready, needs a few more 90mins in his legs. Forde, Ihiekwe were simply not picked in 18. Wiles deserved place on bench and played with enthusiasm. Admits lacking in middle and first call tonight will be to Chairman about a new midfielder @footballheaven

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I'm not Brin Big lad! I'm better looking than him!
    Edited lol, Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    PW said Proctor not quite ready, needs a few more 90mins in his legs. Forde, Ihiekwe were simply not picked in 18. Wiles deserved place on bench and played with enthusiasm. Admits lacking in middle and first call tonight will be to Chairman about a new midfielder @footballheaven

Does that suggest that TS thinks we are OK with the side as it is? Perhaps we need to get a couple of more in on loan deals, though waiting too long on that front may not be the best ploy

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    Doom and gloom already lol some people on here need to get a grip. We were underdogs from the start for this game. Warny had to do the right thing by the players that got us up last season, he has done that now and I expect to see a lot of changes for the next game. If you were expecting us to come out firing on all cylinders for the first game then you need your bumps feeling.

Can we get better? Of course we can and we will do but it will take time.

Nothing to panic about at the mo so lets just wait and see what happens over the next 9 or 10 games before we start with the moaning and groaning.

UTM!
    You’re right in many ways.

However, to me it seems we’ve seen a weakness in Warne’s “ in it together,all mates” style of management. That it’s easier to say “you’re not playing” to a new guy rather than to the older squad players.

It was a turkey voting for Christmas type team selection today.

No probs big lad just joshing! (same to Brin of course as well!).

And Brin is still convalescing from his wallet removal operation

Yep forgot about that! Get well soon Brin.

Quote Originally Posted by nakedtruth View Post
    You’re right in many ways.

However, to me it seems we’ve seen a weakness in Warne’s “ in it together,all mates” style of management. That it’s easier to say “you’re not playing” to a new guy rather than to the older squad players.

It was a turkey voting for Christmas type team selection today.

Paul said he wanted to give the lads who got us promoted the chance to prove themselves, so I'd anticipate the same line up for the next game - what I don't think he quite expected was the vast jump in quality of opposition though

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    Paul said he wanted to give the lads who got us promoted the chance to prove themselves, so I'd anticipate the same line up for the next game - what I don't think he quite expected was the vast jump in quality of opposition though
    As ive stated before " there is no place in football for sentiment", The best managers dont want friendship, they want results. Get best players playing.

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast