+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Colchester United 04.08.18

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    Slags 1 up, Red Scum 1 down
    I expect an avalanche of half time clichés from Hodge then. He was saying pre match that they shouldn't have foreigners in the team because they don't know how Bristol City play and, er, it's too hot for them.

Rigid 4-4-2..no movement and not much being played on the deck so far.

Half time and so far so good, Colchester are no mugs, would like to see Dennis and Donga on the second half, Jones and Duffy booked so that's a real worry

Quote Originally Posted by KeepTheMagpieFlyingH View Post
    Rigid 4-4-2..no movement and not much being played on the deck so far.
    Sounds better than that on the radio, turn your back and listen instead KTMFH

Stead's done now't, couldn't hurt to bring Dennis on?

Views from the Mexican Altiplano..........Superb new iFollow....commentary from Charlie and Stall, plus huge black numbers on the Notts shirts.....an absolute pleasure

Tactical first half......Colchester look pretty good going forward in the first 20 minutes, Notts looked good in the last 20 minutes.

Fitz looks solid at the back and rolling the ball out to Jones....our defense ok, but Jones is spending more time attacking than defending which makes me nervous....plus he's been booked.

Vaughan is absolute class in midfield......Enzio is my MOM, he is a livewire with bags of tricks....takes on his man every time and has had two good efforts on goal.

The other winger, Thomas looks like a class act continually swapping wings with Enzio........Hemmings hasn't had a chance yet....Stead is trying his normal hardest but with no real effect.

Summary....solid-ish at the back.....Vaughan and Hewey look decent together......Stead and Hemmings zero chances.......our wingers look like our best chance of winning this

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Views from the Mexican Altiplano..........Superb new iFollow....commentary from Charlie and Stall, plus huge black numbers on the Notts shirts.....an absolute pleasure

Tactical first half......Colchester look pretty good going forward in the first 20 minutes, Notts looked good in the last 20 minutes.

Fitz looks solid at the back and rolling the ball out to Jones....our defense ok, but Jones is spending more time attacking than defending which makes me nervous....plus he's been booked.

Vaughan is absolute class in midfield......Enzio is my MOM, he is a livewire with bags of tricks....takes on his man every time and has had two good efforts on goal.

The other winger, Thomas looks like a class act continually swapping wings with Enzio........Hemmings hasn't had a chance yet....Stead is trying his normal hardest but with no real effect.

Summary....solid-ish at the back.....Vaughan and Hewey look decent together......Stead and Hemmings zero chances.......our wingers look like our best chance of winning this
    You are watching a different match to that I am listening to, first half Tarkers

Slags 2 up

Slags 3 up, showing us the way.

I know that Colchester are canny, well organised opponents but Notts are not inspiring anyone to think we'll win this league, on a par with pre season it seems to me?
    Last edited by Airborn Pie; 04-08-2018 at 03:33 PM.

Bloody hell, Dennis over the bar from 5 yards.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast